What IWS Fans Are Saying

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winter and Masturbation...They Both Grow Old

cheers chuckleheads!!

Did that greeting sound, or read, like I forced it?

Well it should.

Poor ol’ Matty Boy is under the weather emotionally…Literally.  I have had enough of winter…especially this winter.

This winter drags on and on without significant snowfall or arctic temps.  It continues to be merely a quasi-cold, dreary, and gray winter, and yet clings to and tortures my soul and good nature like grim death.

And?  It somewhat mirrors where my life is right now, especially as to where my lack of sex life is concerned.

Listen…My BFF/OSP, and compadre Schmoop got very sick back in October.  And while her illness is no longer life-threatening, she had major surgery and still has an obnoxious tube jutting from her stomach.

It’s been five months and will be at least six months when all is said and done before I can once again touch her in the biblical sense.

And that’s predicated on the fact she’ll once again allow me to “touch her!!”  Which?  Always remains in question once she is free from her bile duct tube bondage.

Anyhoo…

With the lovely Schmoop sexually incapacitated over lo these many winter months, I have had to seek an alternative method of sexual fulfillment, namely, masturbation.  And you know what?

It’s just not doing it for me anymore.  It’s kinda like how I feel about winter itself.

I LOVE summer, but I still in my advanced years, get excited about the first snowfall.  It’s all pure, clean, and pretty, and then…after a few, long, turgid months of the alabaster shit, I am ready for the grass to once again grow green.

It’s been the same way about masturbating these past few months with Schmoop on injured reserve.  Sure the first few times were pretty cool, because I was envisioning dorking Tyra Banks, Kate Upton, and Jon Meachem, but lately?

As the winter grows long, so do the cramps in my hand and the callouses upon my penis, and my thoughts have turned to cheap and tawdry masturbation.

Due to the dreariness of this Ohio winter, in the morning when I awake and see yet another gray and melancholy sky…I touch myself and think of dirty, unwashed chicks like, Kristen Stewart and Amy Winehouse.

It’s just…not…right.  Especially the Amy Winehouse thing because she’s dead and it’s like I’m participating in some kind of Haitian necrophilia masturbation, voodoo ceremony.

Ick…

I long for Spring and its verdant and awe-inspiring colors, because if Schmoop still has the tube in her, I can at least jack-off in a better and more hopeful mood, and envision myself having a three-way with Kate Upton and Tyra Banks.

That would be nice.

So…During this Lenten Season, could you all say a prayer for me?  I have given up Rose.  I have given up Steel Reserve, and by de facto dictate I have given up sex, because, listen….

My hand is tired of me; I am tired of my hand, and Schmoop’s tube isn't coming out for another few weeks. So...help a brutha out and pray for me.  Aight?

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws

Annnnnnd, if you missed Jayman and I yesterday LIVE on Blog Talk Radio, you can catch us in the archives. We talked Chuck Hagel, Seth MacFarlane, the Oscars, and cunts!!  It was awesome!!


13 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Maybe you need to get some sort of masturbation device. You could probably find a good used one online somewhere. I'm sure Schmoop won't mind washing it along with the dishes. ha

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: As she should, because that is women's work. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

P.S. I love you Honey!!

Mike said...

Maybe on Schmoops next doctor visit she can get a bigger tube.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I wish I could go to the doctor and get a bigger tube. Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: I'm trying...I'm trying!! Cheers and Zoooooves Schmoop!!

Matt-Man

Leigh Anne said...

I can't believe no one has suggested that you use your other hand. That should change things up!

HUGS!

LAB

I'm With Stupid said...

Leigh: Y'know...That has come up, but...It's like having sex with a twin you didn't like in the first place. Cheers Leigh Anne!!

Matt-Man

jack mehoff said...

what about givin yourself the stranger?

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

coach factory outlet
longchamp le pliage
oakley canada
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
kobe 11
louis vuitton outlet
true religion sale
pandora outlet
toms outlet
fitflop sale
air max
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
tory burch shoes
concord 11
rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
replica watches
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas superstar
louis vuitton outlet
gucci belts
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
oakley vault
nike air force 1
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet stores
chenyingying0709

Unknown said...

qzz0625
canada goose outlet
cheap jerseys
air force 1
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
barcelona jersey
lakers jerseys
valentino outlet
nike air max

tedikne said...

click over here now best replica bags online click here for more aaa replica bags Going Here replica wallets

sotejed said...

x3g93v0i87 a5r87h7z13 q0p94p0e96 a4o74m4z65 s1g09m5u20 w3w77l3d97