What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, September 21, 2012

Groupies...We Want Them...Now!!

Cheers, Hola, and Happy Friiiiiday, Bitches!!

This is the Matt-Man com---oh sorry, this is the IWS website not the radio show.  I apologize.  Sometimes, I forget where I am.

In fact, sometimes I forget who I am, because sometimes I think, dream, and hope that one day I am an uber-famous internet radio star who is involved with the Number One rated comedy show on Blog Talk Radio.

Ha Ha….I am, and true to form, and excellence on Jayman’s and my part, IWS is the Number One rated comedy show on Blog Talk Radio and has been during four of the last six weeks.

Like yeah….and Word!!  So shut up, haters.

Indeed, IWS is Number One, and has been for weeks now, and my cohort Jay and I want a little sumpin’ sumpin’ for our efforts.  We can’t figure out how to make money off our success yet, so Jayman and I thought…

“Hey, if we can’t reap some Benjamins from our show, can we at least secure some sexy groupies who would provide us with cheap, guiltless sex, wholesale-priced booze, and undying adoration?”

In silence, Jay and I, albeit hundreds of miles away from one and other, pondered this, and then simultaneously tweeted to each other…

“Yes.”

Until we make some money off of this venture it would be nice to have some more than moral support in the form of groupies.  And what is a groupie you ask?  Well according to the Urban Dictionary it is…

“The individual, or group of individuals, involved in obsessive adoration of entertainers such as musicians, actors, athletes, and even political figures…often with lustful sentiments.

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh….

I think you know what part of that definition Jayman and I are focusing upon, and you know what is funny?  I don’t usually speak on Jayman’s behalf, but I know he is right there with me on this one.

Oh sure… We have chicks who dig us, and find us amusing such as, Miss…


And then there is Sunshine State Shirley (whom I refer to as, Snake) who finds us adorable…


Of course, as much as she makes fun of us, Schmoop thinks we‘re ‘aight…


There is everyone’s favorite IWS 4th of July Girl who always lights it up, Tamra…


And of course, last but never least, and Oh My God, there is the uber-lovely Jooooooooooo…


Sure these more than HOT women like us and like IWS Radio, but?

Jay and I want that obsessive adoration that defines a groupie.  He and I have so little, so seriously?  Is that too much to ask?

Cheers!!

Matt-Man
mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws

12 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Word.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: This may not be my post best ever, but it is definitely my most beautiful post. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Anonymous said...

You both have real admirers and loving supporters!! Yay Matt & Jay!!! love you both! Missy!

I'm With Stupid said...

Miss: I know and for whatever reason that they support us...I find that creepy. Cheers Miss!!

Matt-Man

Beth said...

So basically, what you want is stalkers? I'm on it.

Anonymous said...

Beth, they are never satisfied!! :)

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: Yes!! Cheers Schmoop!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Anony: That is so close to being untrue. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Stacy Uncorked said...

I've been a slacker in my stalking ways, but I promise to up my game, just for you guys. ;)

I'm With Stupid said...

Stacy: Ha...You have been a busy bee, but just knowing you'll be lurking from time to time is HOT!! Cheers Stacy!!

Matt-Man

Jo said...

Yes, I obsessively adore you both! Even though I don't get any swag, or food, or free tickets, oxycontin, booze... It must be because you're actually wonderful, but throwing a few bags of Cheetos at me every now and then wouldn't hurt!

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: I'd be more than happy to throw anything at you that you wanted me to. Cheers Jo!!

Matt-Man