What IWS Fans Are Saying

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Anniversary is Coming Up and Gifts are Encouraged!!

Cheers, and how is everyone today? Well I hope, and anyhoo…

Y’know folks?

This past Sunday on the IWS Radio Show which featured bad poetry and Mexican-Americans who get turned on by chicks who can sound like a man, Jayman and I put on one helluva two hour internet radio show.

Some of the hilarity and professional type radio brilliance came from Jayman and I; however, much of it came from our hardworking IWS Radio team.

People such as…

Bobby Kraft…Guy Ahnyurdyck…Dixie Ozark…Slyder Balzcock…Kirk Douglas…Paul Piatt, and of course, the man with no first name…Rev. Moneymaker.

But of course, what made the show a success were the guests in the chat room, and the caller-inners.

People such as…

The Lady Killer, Jesse Ferg…The Bryon with a Y lovin’, Nurse Sherri…Our newest American Luis, and his hilarious wife Michelle…A fun-loving, non-gay man from Northern California, one Brown Beasely…and of course…

That North of the Border Hot Mess of Disorder, the uber-lovely Canadian, Jamie…who was listening from her bed, and as far as Jay and I could tell and/or imagined, she was naked while doing so.

Yeah that’s great and all that Matt-Man, but what is your point?

My point is…

While I enjoy doing the show every Sunday with Jayman, yesterday I had FUN doing the show because we had great callers, great chat room guests, and THAT, is a recipe for fun, and I am sure that Jayman feels the same way.

Jayman and I can do a show and banter quasi-wittingly amongst ourselves for 120 minutes, but it is always more fun when people chime in.

You see?  If people don’t chime in during our show, it poses the age-old question.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a noise?  Likewise…

If Jay and I do a radio show, and nobody joins in, was the only noise created, that of our own voices?  Yes!! And really?  Who wants that?

Nobody.  Not even Tiffany Dupont nor a falling tree in a forest that makes no sound…or something, but anyhoo…

So folks, at long last, here is my point.

This Sunday, August 25th from Noon-2 PM ET on IWS Radio, Jayman and I will be celebrating the end of our third season on Blog Talk Radio, and we’d like your help.

We want you to help us fill the chat room.  We want anyone and everyone to call-in; we’d like you to record and send to us your words of encouragement or disdain, and we want to have one helluva send off to season number three of IWS Radio.

Help a couple of bruthas out, as we celebrate season three and look forward to season four, but…

Just don’t sound like Schmoop when doing so, because as she said to me early Sunday morning…

“Oh Dear God!!  There’s Going to be a Season Four!!?”

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws
My Facebook Page

10 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Oh there's gonna be a season four alright. It's gonna be a MONSTER too! Or something.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jay: DAMN RIGHT!! Word to the Schmoopster...Buckle up sistah, we're gonna rock your world!! Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

jAMiE said...

I can't wait for the anniversary show...but even better than that, Season 4 of IWS Radio...wooohooo. I am one happy camper!

Lots of fun and hilarity to look forward to...can't wait to see what you honouray Canuckleheads come up with.

You two are awesome!

I'm With Stupid said...

Jamie: Ha...Thanks Jamie. You are awesome yourself and I loooooove "Canuckleheads!!" Cheers Hot Stuff and thanks for always being there!!

Matt-Man

Beth said...

I make interesting comments every week, and get told to shut up. What up wit dat dawg?

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: I would never tell you to shut up. I love your comments, your bon mots, your polemics. Cheers Schmooooop!!

Matt-Man

Dana said...

I'm really concerned about those looking forward to season 4 ... well ... except you and Jay because we all know your deal!

I'll do my best to be there!!

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: Hee...Hope you can make it; we'll make sure to be nice to you as we always are...in our special way. Cheers Dana!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

I may not be there. I'll be in the forest trying to catch Tiffany Dupont falling from the tree.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: While that saddens me, I completely understand your priorities. Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man