What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Facebook is Worried About My Social Life

Holaaaaaaaaaa friends and lovers and all the lonely people out there tonight. I’ve been noticing a trend on Facebook lately. No, not all the bitching, bragging, winning, cheap shots, lame jokes and angry status updates people are posting. Those are a given. No, I’ve noticed that Facebook is worried about me. It seems as though Facebook is worried that I’m lonely and wants to help me out.

It all started out innocently enough. Facebook thought maybe I would like to join a singles site called Zoosk. They just wanted to let me know that I don’t have to be alone. Very sweet of Facebook.
After I didn’t respond to Facebook’s offer, they decided to get a little more specific for me. Next came the Christian Singles …


I have nothing against Christians, hell I am one, but let’s just say my views are a little more moderate than what I suspect I would find at that site. Besides, I’m not a raging racist and don’t hate gay people so I think I would have a hard time finding a match.

So, Facebook gave up on that and things took a strange turn. The next item on the Love Menu was Young Women Looking for Older Men! Whoa! That escalated quickly!


While I found this to be funny, I was still not tempted to dive into the online personals world. Also, that was a little unseemly. Facebook was not to be deterred however because they clearly did their homework and hit me with something they knew I wouldn’t be able to resist ….


Okay, so they finally had my attention, but I still wasn’t sure if it would be a good idea. I would have to come up with a personal bio to post and then put together an action plan for what to do after meeting a girl online. Not to worry though, Facebook thought of that too …


Okay, flowers are always a good idea. Girls always love flowers and when you pick her up for a date giving her flowers gets things off to a nice start. Of course, I have another problem …


Right! Gotta look good for that date right! But, there’s still another problem. I’m not much on going out. I prefer a more laid back casual evening …



There we go! Dinner and a movie at home! Damn Facebook! You’ve got my whole social life all planned out! Way to go and thanks!



14 comments:

Mike said...

I already have netflix so I'm starting out at the bottom of this list. Is it possible to work my way back up?

Gnetch said...

Facebook cares about you. Facebook gives me cats, where to buy cats, how many cats should I have, and cats are women's best friend. You have no idea how that feels. Haha. :P

I'm With Stupid said...

I can't believe there are no Pepsi ads coming your way, of course, Facebook knows you so well they know you are already a fan. Cheers and Good Luck Jayman!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I'm pretty sure it works in any direction.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Gnetch: Hahahaha ... I'm going to start calling you "Cat Lady" ;-p ;-p

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: I guess that's because Pepsi is bad for me. Facebook cares. ha

Jay

Unknown said...

The Christian singles are great because they can identify the stuff that's sure to send me to Hell. Why waste time on the stuff Jesus is okay with?

I'm With Stupid said...

Katy: They are very helpful, although rather negative, people.

Jay

Brandi said...

How about 'Sexy Cute Christians Who Go Down on You on the First Date"?

jAMiE said...

Awww, Jay...Kiki looked like a perfect match for you!

I'm With Stupid said...

Brandi: For free? Ha ... Well that would at least get my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jamie: Well I would have to talk to her and check her math skills out first.

Jay

jAMiE said...

Jay...since when did math skills matter. Come on now!

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Pour commencer, nike air jordan 6 france ils importent les baskets du Japon et introduisent le titre de modèle Nike baskets nike cortez femme avec deux décennies. Avec un indice de chaussures nike rosh run dureté de 56-58 HRC, le mélange carbone moyen et air jordan horizon femme acier chrome réduit permet à la lame de porter asics gel stratus femme parfaitement son tranchant. Mais en plus des parfums, sampaguita baskets nike internationalist homme peut également être utilisé comme composant pour l'un des asics gel lyte 3 homme pas cher thés les plus appréciés de la Chine, le thé au Air Jordan 14 Baskets jasmin.