What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, April 5, 2013

Shut the Fuck Up with Hank Philpot Episode 2

Hello.  Hank Philpot here.  I’m a friend of Matt-Man.  I was going off on some things the other day to him and he said I could write down my bitches about the world today on this blog thing.

He told me that today, I could consider the IWS blog to be my, tablet razor or something like that.  I don’t know what he meant by that, but here I am….Hank Philpot.

Now listen, this basketball coach at Rutgers, Mike Rice?  It seems he’s in a boatload of trouble.

I guess he was trying to get his Scarlet Knights of Rutgers basketball team in shape for the season and he was too hard on the God Damn pansies.

He threw basketballs at them…He pushed them…He called them faggots…Well let me tell you…

My father used to beat me on the ass with a bolo paddle for calling my sister a whore, and my Drill Sergeant, Gunny Sarge Buck Masters used to stick a bayonet up my ass for being three seconds late to a drill.

Don’t give me this, “He was too hard on those basketball boys, shit.”  Shut the Fuck Up!!

Coach Rice just wanted them to be ready for when they played big time schools with darkies who play with one hand on the ball and another hand carrying a switchblade.

If you can’t see that, well…you can’t see that your 12 year old is boy probably gonna turn out to be a gay bastard who views Rachel Maddow as the man that Chris Hayes wishes he could be.

It’s just wrong, and if you don’t agree…Shut the Fuck Up!!

And now that I have invoked the names of people who appear on MSNBC have you seen the following..?

Alex Wagner…Cute as hell…I’d take her down and pluck her in my chicken coop anytime, but man she opens her pretentious mouth, and I say, “Shut the Fuck up.”

And then there is Mika Brzezinski, liberal star of Morning Joe on MSNBC…Jesus Christ…That chick has been riding on the coat tails of her dad since, well…ever since her dad helped Jimmy Carter to become irrelevant.  But in all fairness, her dad has a thick accent so, that makes him smart.

Mika has no accent, so….well…her stupidity shines through.  You know what I have to say about that?

Mika?  You’re not bright!!  So shut the fuck up!!

Oh people. Some are coming around to our gun-toting, God-Loving side…

I was told by a devout quasi-Catholic, yet somewhat agnostic, religion reporting guy this week that he hates Martin Bashir as well…

And why shouldn’t he?

Sure...Martin Bashir stands tall among his fellow Christ Haters, in all of his MSNBC, London born Pakistani glory in a tight knit seersucker suit coat talking in his condescending UK accent to Americans, while aggrandizing about our hate for foreigners, but...you know what Mr. Pak Man?

Shut the Fuck Up!!

Sure…We can let the children in, but then?  We should eat them!!  I hear that that is what they do in those types of heathen countries from which you came illegally!!

You know what, Mr. Bashir?

Shut the Fuck Up!!

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws

2 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Hank needs to stop holding everything in like this. It's bad for his health.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: His barefoot wife in the apron holds him back at times...It's kinda sad. Cheers Jayman!!

Cheers Jayman!!