What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, April 1, 2013

Patience Is a Virtue

Cheeeeeers Chuckleheads!!

Today, I want to talk about patience.  Not patience with things because I will have none of that, but rather…


Patience with people.


Believe it or not, I get compliments from many people on my patience.  Ironically, people think I am a sarcastic asshole, ha!!  If I actually had only half the patience that I do with people, you probably would have been insulted over the years.  Wait!? What!?


Anyhoo…


This came up yesterday on Twitter and Facebook, because well….I brought it up.


For the last twelve years that I have lived with my Schmoop, Ryno has never been here, and he has never seen me, other than the times that I have gone to his house (which used to be mine) or at a sporting event in which he was and/or is participating.


I have often laughed about this myself, but don’t you (especially you mothers) find this crazy?


I have always wanted my son to come over. I love him….He’s funny…He’s me…but no…


I get, 


“You live with a whore who had absolutely nothing to do with the break-up of our marriage which I refuse to divorce you from so, no….Ryno cannot come over and play."


I am not too far from the truth in that statement and when I think of that I find it even more ironic because said Mom is against Gay Marriage, but by God….“I will defend mine until one of us dies!!”


Uuch…The thing is…In tow months our sn will be 18 and graduated and I don’t HAVE to pay anything to them, but…


I’m Matt-Man and of course I will, but how much, and how so?


Currently I pay her $135.00 a week.  I am told, considering what I make, is very nice…and that was directed through a wink from a woman toward another woman in need…


Anyhoo…


My point is…I only have two more months of this and I have been putting up with it, for twelve years!!


My best friend ever, has for twelve years, seen me cry, rampage, and otherwise turn the world on its head over the lack of seeing my son and yet a stipend…And now?


The end is in sight.  I can pay or not soon.  I choose to pay and help him for college, but you know what?


I choose to help him out all I can, but…


He’s gonna have to come to the Bagwine digs to get it.


Cheers!!


Matt-Man


And by the way ....Jayman and I did an excellent Radio Show yesterday, full of God, Jesus, Easter, and on HOT Mrs. Mike!!  To listen to it in in archives click HERE.

9 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Two more months and then no more middleman .. er middlewoman! She'll have to find something else to use to try to punish you with.

Jay

Betty said...

Good for you, Matt-man! I hope Ryno likes coming over to your digs so much that it drives you-know-who crazy when she realizes she can't legally keep him away any more. This makes me feel a bit like I'm betraying my gender, but you're right and she's wrong. That's that. Good luck with Ryno.

Mike said...

It was crazy trying to listen to the show half live and full eight second delay.

I'm With Stupid said...

Jay: IKR? Annnnnd...this will very probably be my last public rant on this topic, ever. Score!! Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Betty: Thanks much and here's to Pope Jimmy Carter. Cheers Betty!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Ha. I bet it was and the spousal unit was awesome!! Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man

Beth said...

I can't wait! It will huge!!

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: It will BE huge too!! Cheers and Zoooooooves my BFF/FSP!!

Matt-Man

Anonymous said...

Click here to compare prices as they do to us pensioners
from the UK. But, it is a railway center. Las Vegas Paphos Car
Hire charges can fluctuate as often as Las Vegas hotel room rates.
In the run-up to this crisis, people have gotten
rich and taken their money out.

my web blog; www.Momoyamasushi.com