What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, October 8, 2012

Bad Fortune Cookie Messages

Hola y’all! Do you love Chinese food? Of course you do. Everyone does! Well, except me. I know that you’re surprised by that what with my love of Asian babes and all. I’m just weird that way, I guess. Anyway, I do love Fortune Cookies though, even if they are kind of hokey. So, here are some messages you aren’t likely to get in your Fortune Cookies next time you hit the Chinese Buffett.

“Do you really believe this shit?”

“Bet you wish you had done Mexican instead, huh?”

“All previous fortunes are now invalid. Sorry about that.”

“You’re probably gonna die alone.”

“It’s okay to act out your homoerotic dreams.”

“There’s someone hiding in your bedroom closet.”

“Your partner will bring you a surprise that you can treat with antibiotics.”

“Don’t watch that new show ‘Nashville’ on ABC. It’s gonna suck.”

“Those weren’t raisins.”

“The cook with the long hair and dozens of tats and piercings? Yeah, he has TB.”

“That guy you think is your brother is really your father.”

“You will live downstairs from a sexual deviant with bad taste in music.”

“Creepy guys will sniff you in the elevator.”

“You have 20 minutes to get home before the cramps start.”

“I bet you were going to put a pic of this on Instagram, weren’t you?”

“Listen to I’m With Stupid every Wed at 11 am ET and Sun at 12 Noon ET: www.blogtalkradio.com/im-with-stupid.

“You should probably take it easy on the Crab Rangoon big boy.”

“Your mother never really loved you.”

“99% of your Facebook ‘friends’ hate you.”


Okay, there you go. That’s way better than all the silly “You will meet a mysterious stranger” stuff you usually get!

Jayman
Jayman3768@gmail.com
@Jayman_IWS

In other news we welcomed the lovely and hilarious Missy to IWS today and she did NOT disappoint! She told us about all the weird and wacky things that have happened to her over the years. So definitely check this show out!


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

12 comments:

Mike said...

“Bet you wish you had done Mexican instead, huh?”

No, not even close. I'd rather eat roaches than mexican.

“Creepy guys will sniff you in the elevator.”

What do you mean, creepy?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Just so long as all they do is sniff.

I'm With Stupid said...

I don't eat Commie food. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Edita said...

“Creepy guys will sniff you in the elevator.”

My favourite. Sounds very truthful too. In fact, let me shorten this for ya:

"Creepy guys will sniff you."

END OF.

Gnetch said...

But Chinese food is awesome!

And this, “I bet you were going to put a pic of this on Instagram, weren’t you?” I'm sure is going to be true.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I knew if I looked long enough I would find a person who doesn't like Mexican food. It took me 44 years though. ha ;-)

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Evil Pop Tart: How 'bout stare for a long time? Is that creepy too?

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: I'll never spend the night in a Communist country. I'll visit it during the day, but never stay over.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Edita: Hot babes like you have to put up with so much crap from creepy dudes like me. It's almost unfair. :-)

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Gnetch: Chinese food is okay. I'm not a real big fan though.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Loveeed it! Those are the kind I would get, haha! :) Missy

I'm With Stupid said...

Missy: Hell, these are probably nicer than the ones I would get! ha

Jay