What IWS Fans Are Saying

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Babe of the Week: Stacy Keibler and George Clooney? WTF?

Now dig it...It's not that George Clooney doesn't already have everything in the world available to him...Now rumor has it that Stacy Keibler is moving in with him...


I mean c'mon...Stacy Keibler?  She's nasty looking...



For heaven's sakes...Why would George Clooney want a chick like Stacy Keibler?



It's not like this WWE chick is anything special...


Pffffft....I don't understand the attraction, but what I do understand is that Jay and I will be interviewing this hot babe today LIVE at Noon ET on Blog Talk Radio....


Damn right...IWS is proud to welcome the uber-lovely Missalicious to the studios to chat it up on your Sunday afternoon.

For those of you out there, who say, "This could only happen to me?"  You listen to Miss today, and you are going to go..."Holy Cow, that could only happen to her!!"

She's hot, funny, and has a lot a stories to tell, so join us LIVE Today at Noon Et on Blog Talk Radio as IWS Radio presents.....One HOT MISS.

Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

9 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Stacy Keibler has a nice personality.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Omg, you can't post my picture right under hers!!! I look horrible next to her! Guess we'll have to rely on my unfortunate accidents... :) Missy

I'm With Stupid said...

Miss: You have great accidents, incidents, and otherwise bad luck,but through it all, you still look wayyyy better than Stacy!! Cheers Miss!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Jay: And her her eyes are squarely set. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Anonymous said...

Haha! NO! Mess, I mean Miss! :)

Jo said...

Miss is beautiful!

Someone needs to tell Stacy she can buy underpants at the mall...no need to make them out of ribbons.

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: I love the ribbon look. Cheers Jo!!

Matt-Man

Anonymous said...

I was very happy to find this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic
read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it
and i also have you bookmarked to check out new
stuff on your website.

Also visit my webpage zubzero refrigerator Wesley Chapel (http://www.youtube.com/)

Unknown said...

his explanation h8o53o2n67 buy replica bags online replica bags aaa quality why not look here c7m69e8p62 bag replica high quality replica bags in gaffar market replica bags and watches replica hermes handbags y2j16o0a60 replica bags china free shipping