What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Matt Said, Jay Said V


It’s Saturday and that means “Matt Said, Jay Said.”  Let’s do this … 

Matt: “Cheers!”
Jay “SCARLETT JOHANSSON NAKED PICS!!!!”
Matt: “Where?”
Jay: “On the internet”
Matt: “Send me the link NOW OR I’LL KILL CORKY”
Jay: *sends link*
Matt: “Oh yeah! I loves me some Scarlett”
Jay: “Actually the ass shot is better than that one.”
Matt: “Um, link?”
Jay: *sends link of pic of a naked Scarlett Johansson’s gorgeous ass* (NSFW, opens in new window)
Matt: “GOD BLESS AMERICA!” 

Jay: “You know the only thing that makes these pics a little less hot?”
Matt: “What’s that?”
Jay: “The fact that she probably took these pics for Sean Penn”
Matt: “Eww ... That does hurt.”
Jay: “And he probably shared them with Hugo Chavez.”
Matt: “Typical dick move by that asshole.”
Jay: “Totally.” 

Matt: “Got any show topic ideas?”
Jay: “A couple”
Matt: “Would you like to share them?”
Jay: “Parenting?”
Matt: “Oh! That’s not a bad idea.”
Jay: “Yeah, I figured ‘you’re a parent, and I have parents and I know people who have parents and I know people who ARE parents’ so we could handle that.”
Matt: “Hell yes. I have great parenting stories. People will even think I’m making them up!”
Jay: “Ha! Okay then. We can do it.”
Matt: “And the Creepy Kid Next Door can post about it on the blog too!”
Jay: “Brilliant” 

Jay: “The other big news of the day: Sarah Palin had a one night stand with Glen Rice?”
Matt: “I read that!”
Jay: “That’s pretty hilarious.”
Matt: “He took it hard to HER basket.”
Jay: “He posted her up down low”
Matt: “He cleaned her backboard.”
Jay: “They ran the Give and Go!”
Matt: “He showed her his cross-over move.”
Jay: “He went for the reverse lay-in”
Matt: “Bristol probably asked if she could substitute”
Jay: “Or if they could double team him.”
Matt: “Hope she didn’t double dribble!” 

Jay: “Okay, so Parenting?”
Matt: “Right! Let’s do it.”
Jay: “Cool”
Matt: “Wait. You know, I’m not feeling it”
Jay: “Happens when you get older”
Matt: “No, the show topic.”
Jay: “How ‘bout we talk about our attempts at saving Summy and all the good we do”
Matt: “Yeah, let’s go with that.
Jay: “Humble Heroes?”
Matt: “I like it! Let’s do it!” 

And there you have it kids. Another amazing look at our very intense and show prep and strategy sessions.  

Also, we’re working on a blogroll! If you would like some linky love, just let me know.
And, don’t forget, we’ll be LIVE at 6:30 pm EDT talking Christian Charity and all the good deeds people like you and us here at IWS can do for others on I’m With Stupid