What IWS Fans Are Saying

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Taylor Swift is our Person of the Week!

IWS Radio is proud to announce that our Person of the Week for this week is the amazing Taylor Swift.

She has the #1 Album in the country for five straight weeks ...


She performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show ...


She hangs out an NY Knicks games and snuggles with Karlie Kloss ...


She just got nominated for a Grammy in her first try as a Pop artists (NOT Country!)...


And she just celeb rated her 25th birthday! There's no stopping her...




Speaking of people who can't be stopped. Don't forget to join us for our "2014 IWS Radio Christmas Party" Sunday at 12 Noon ET!! This year promises to be even more decadent and depraved than ever! Or something like that.


7 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Really?

Matt

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt: She's had a hellova week. Can't deny that.

Jay

Bum Wine Bob said...

Since she keeps expanding her horizons, maybe we can get her to advertise both our promotions! The possibilities are endless!

Cheers!

Unknown said...

I'll bet she's surprised about her win. She's probably making her surprised face. (Actually, that's a safe bet, as she is almost always making her surprised face, but I'm still right.)

I'm With Stupid said...

Bum Wine Bob: I see no reason why she won't come on IWS Radio. None at all.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Katy: I think she spends most of her free time practicing her surprise face. I bet her snapchat is nothing but sending surprise face selfies to her friends asking "how 'bout this one?"

Jay

yanmaneee said...

off white outlet
air jordan
hermes
lebron 18
ggdb
nike react
nike shox for men
pandora
canada goose outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2