What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Friendship....Albeit Random

Cheers Chuckleheads…

Matt-Man here on a Hump Day and I am feeling random, so…

Here are some of my random thoughts.

Does Anthony Weiner love all women except for his wife?  Or?

Is he purging himself?

If a chick on Facebook whom I have known since second grade, looks me up, sends me a message, and I still find her hot, does that make me a pedophile?

A rose by any other name, would smell as sweet….Sorry Shakespeare guy, you don’t know the Rose Harbinger of 1027 Dartmouth St., that I know!!

Will the Bengals win their division this year?  I really don’t care; I just hope we sell a lot of beer during the NFL season this year.

If I ended this post now, would Jayman be upset with me?

Probably so, but/and/or I will continue anyway, because my OCD compels me to.

I asked my Facebook friend Amy Killeen to send me a message on Facebook last night.  Isn’t that sad?

Hell yes it is, but…she did, and then we chatted for a few.  Amateurs!!

Sometimes?  I’se gots is going on!!

I have a few friends from school days that I talk with on Facebook.  One in particular, had golden hair, large, premature breasts, and the smile of an angel.

I messaged her “Hi” the other day, unfortunately, she remembered me too well and responded…

“Dude…Matt…I had a breast reduction, so just move on.”

While I initially thought that her comment was a bit hurtful, I then thought…

“You know?  It’s nice that I can leave a lasting impression on others, and that they truly know me for who I am.”

Of course she then said…

“But if you’re looking for a good time, I am the woman for you.”

I said…

“Oh Baby!!”

And then she said…

“I knew it.  You’re still a whore.”

I said that I try to stay consistent, and she said…

“Thirty years and you are still the same lovable jerk.”

To which I said, “Hey now.  I’m not a jerk.”

And my longtime friend responded…

“You CAN be a jerk, but that’s okay…because more importantly, you are who you are, and it’s better to be a sarcastic jerk than a fake.”

I was initially stunned, but then I thought…

It IS better to be a sarcastic jerk rather than a fake.

Cheers!!

mattmaiws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws
My Facebook Page

8 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

It's better to be almost anything than a fake. Well, other than rapist or serial killer or a few other things.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: There are SOME people who'd prefer if I DID as act someone else. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: I know I am but what are you? Wait. What? Cheers Schmooooop!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

'...does that make me a pedophile?'

Not if you still have the mind of a seven year old.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Ha. I guess I am safe then, Mike. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

kate spade
toms outlet
polo ralph lauren
ghd hair straighteners
cartier watches
beats by dr dre
nike air max 90
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
adidas uk
oakley sunglasses
giuseppe zanotti
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton purses
ralph lauren outlet
nfl jerseys
hollister kids
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
burberry outlet
kobe 8
jordan retro 4
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms shoes
chenyingying0709

Unknown said...

qzz0625
jimmy choo sunglasses
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren
swarovski outlet
ferragamo outlet
fingerlings monkey
timberwolves jerseys
pandora charms
nike store uk

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Les lacets nike internationalist dames bordeau de chaussures sont également bleus. Il y a une assurance qu'une fois la transaction air jordan 11 retro low price effectuée, la livraison sera effectuée à temps. Naturellement, chaussures de course nike air max 90 hyperfuse ils ne fourniraient pas à une personne une garantie à vie adidas zx flux femme noir et rouge s'ils ne se sentaient pas bien dans leur travail, air jordan 9 anthracite on feet je pense juste à combien d'argent ils perdraient asics gel lyte v blanche s'ils devaient continuer à donner des sacs, puisque leur garantie ne respectait asics gel lyte 3 aluminium pas.