What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boston Marathon Massacre...The Victim Has Been Common Sense

Cheeeeeers Chuckleheads!!

I watched TV and listened on the radio Monday, as the great tragedy at the Boston Marathon unfolded, and I was shocked.

Some nut job had the audacity to strike the American people once again in the form of terrorism…or was it terrorism, because as you know, that Kenyan Born President of ours did NOT say terrorism quickly enough.

He was probably lazily, as black people are accustomed, sauntering around the White House in his dashiki saying, “What the Hell?  Why some Al-Qaeda dude or white guy gotta be harshing my poll numbers?”

To which Press Secretary Jay Carney probably said, “Because you are THE man and we will sliiiiiide over questions of that sort.  Amirite, Mr. President?”

Seriously?  This Boston Massacre thing has sent me to the moon, Alice!!

You know which groups have been the most ridiculous during this awful event?  The Media (specifically talk radio and Cable TV) and, well…Americans themselves.

Let me tell ya…When I first heard abut the bombings at the Boston Marathon, I didn’t realize that it was the work of a terrorist, because President Obama was measured in his initial statement.

ONLY did I know that it was terrorism when Sean Hannity, Mark “My Testimony Helped to Set OJ Free” Fuhrman, and the gaggle of geese of goofiness at FOX News said, “It’s God Damn Terrorism!!”

Annnnnnnnd to piggy back on that, Sean Hannity had Rudy Guiliani on his show Tuesday night in order to allow Rudy to give his anti-terror insight, which is great, because…well…wait…

Didn’t the World Trade Center Towers get taken down by zealot, IQ challenged foreigners under Giuliani’s watch, and yet?  He’s Lionized!!  Screw that, and screw Rudy “9-11” Giuliani!!

There is something very sad about this incident in Boston, which is far more sad than the lost of precious life.

There were many people, long before the dead were cold, and the amputees were de-limbed, who were blaming Obama, blaming Muslims, blaming everyone except the coward who detonated the bombs.

That’s sad.

Americans have become a populous of right here, right now…

Many have become…

“I need to know which side I fall upon, and I need to know right now, so I have patriotic talking points to disperse at work, or at a church, or at my family’s house so I can look righteous and informed, even though I hate others who do not think, look, or act like me.”

Sadly…I know people like that, in fact, I felt compelled to ultimately unfriend a lifelong friend over this incident yesterday on Facebook.

Uuch…While he has always been somewhat of a Tea Party-type nut, he implied that when the GOVERNMENT came out with their report on the Boston bombing, it would be a cover-up!!

Yeah…It’s just like the United States government to cover up a bomb blast that killed three and injured hundreds, especially when thousands of personal cameras and 24 hour cable TV is around recording it all.

I have my theory about this brutal lunacy, and I think it’s homegrown, but from this, I have also developed another theory based upon the comments that I have read after the tragedy.

While my life is not the resplendent amusement park that I would have hoped it would be at this point, I am happy, however…

I think there are many 5’7 or shorter white guys out there who blame their lack of getting laid on Muslim, Black President Kenyans, who have sequestered the hell out of police protection, which resulted in the bombing of an event which is host to many foreigners, whom they hate to begin with.

Wait…What? No, that’s about right.

Cheers!!

Matt-Man
mattman@ymail.com
@mattman_iws 




Be sure to check out the I’m With Stupid podcast! The #1 Comedy show on Blog Talk Radio!



Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

6 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Amazing how people who think our government is incredibly incompetent and can't ever do a single thing right could somehow pull off several super-secret, sophisticated "false-flag" attacks perfectly and without getting caught. Very strange.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: Annnnnnnd Jay, all the while having government first responders help the victims of their deadly secret attack. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Beth said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...people suck:)

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: Sometimes yes, yes they do. Cheers Schmooooooooop!!

Matt-Man

Jo said...

That was incredibly petty, no matter your political-social-humanitarian indignation. To vilify your "life long" friend publicly?...this is what 13 year old girls do.

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: Eh, I don't think so. Cheers Jo!!

Matt-Man