What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sometimes Ya Got Nothing...And Everything!!

Cheeeeeeers!!  Post-St. Patrick’s Day Matt-Man here…

Hey…I have a question for you all.  Have you ever fallen asleep at you’re your computer at say, 10:30 at night when you are supposed to have something up on your website by midnight?

No…Well I have!!  And that happened to me last night…go figure, right?

So, I wake up 7:30 this morning and I…gots…nothin’.

So I say to myself…”Hey the Irish had their day yesterday, let’s give the Colombians and the British their day today.”  So Here I go…


Brilliant right?  Hell yes it is and thank you, this concludes my post.

Ohhhhhhhh okay…I really don’t have anything, so let’s talk about yesterday’s IWS Radio Show which was AWESOME!!

Jayman and I launched our new two hour format, and by golly, we filled 1 hour and 58 minutes of it.  Not too bad for our first foray into a long show.

In addition to Jay and I being our typical charming and witty selves, we had laughter, music, and entertainment galore!!

We celebrated St. Patrick’s Day and all things Ireland as only IWS Radio can.

We had music from The Cranberries, The Irish Rovers, Denis Leary, and many others.

We called out and got LIVE, on the street reports of the St. Patrick’s Day festivities, from Billy the Kid who was tending the Beer Mine, and my brother Marty who was setting up for his band’s gig at the Buckeye Club here in Bagwine, Ohio!!  Those two provided us and everyone with some good radio right there.

Kirk Douglas gave a very impassioned weather report.  We drooled uncontrollably as we listened to a piece from the Dick Morris political file.  And we had local Redneckville news covered with a straightforward report by Dixie Ozark on chickens gone bad.

We talked Pope Francis, CPAC, and St. Patrick’s Day plans.  And in addition…

Joshua revealed the low down happenings in Hollywood, Paul Piatt read some very moving and uplifting Irish poetry, Slyder Balzcock reported on the All-Ireland Hurling Finals, and our very own Buddy Acapella sang Lily the Pink.

Folks, you need to listen to this show, because you won’t find funnier shows this on Cable TV.

Thanks to those of you listened LIVE and if you’d like to listen to the show in archives you can click on the IWS Funny Machine right c’here…

Cheers!!
Matt-Man
mattmaniws@ymail.com 
@mattman_iws

4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Did we do all that? Wow! We are AMAZEBALLS!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: IKR? Annnnnd there was even more. How the HELL did we do it? Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Michele said...

Wow! You've turned this little gig into a serious, though funny radio show. Nice work guys!

I'm With Stupid said...

Michele: Why thank you Michele!! Now, go feed JR some MEAT!! Cheers Michele!!

Matt-Man