What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Matt Said...Jay Said 8 (Maids A Milking)

Matt-Man jingles…Jayman jingles…You rock around the Christmas tree.

Jayman:  Jingle Bells.  Jingle Bells.  Jingle all the way…
Matt:  That was very heartfelt and seasonally happiness-invoking.

Jayman:  Just wanted to cheer you up, what with Schmoop in the hospital and what not.
Matt:  You are too kind.

Jayman:  I have a great idea…I was thinking that this Saturday, we could do a Christmas Show.
Matt:  Excellent idea…No one would see that coming.
Jayman:  I know, right?
Matt:  You are on clever one mutha-fuc--
Jayman:  Shut your mouth!!

Matt:  Hey dig it…I asked my son Ryno if he had gotten a present for his Mom.
Jayman:  Did he for once?
Matt:  Yes!!
Jayman:  Wow…At the tender age of 18 he is really maturing.
Matt:  I know, and then I asked him if he got a present for me…
Jayman:  Oh boy, how did he respond?
Matt:  He said, “Of course I did; I bought you a big box of heartache.”

Jayman:  You know…his attitude is your doing.
Matt:  I know, but the road map of his life is set, and I envision me becoming nothing more than but a mere rest stop on his highway of life.
Jayman:  What does that even mean?
Matt:  I have no idea.

Jayman:  So I guess we should talk about Christmas on the show Saturday.
Matt:  Yeah I guess.
Jayman:  What?  What’s wrong?  Sounds like you don’t want to.
Matt:  I do, but…well…
Jayman:  Oh the Schmoop thing and she might not be home?
Matt:  Yeah, I was hoping to have Pizza Rolls with her on Christmas Day, but well…Probably not gonna happen.

Jayman:  You do realize that Christmas goes beyond you and your self-absorption?
Matt:  So you say, but okay, a Christmas Show sounds pretty good and I’ll try to be happy.

Jayman:  We can talk about the do’s and don’ts, and the fun food to serve.
Matt:  What to give…What not to give.
Jayman:  We can discuss how TIME magazine got their Person of the Year way wrong.
Matt:  It should have been us.

Jayman:  Sounds good, and I hope a lot of people call in as well.
Matt:  Me too, because as good as we are, we like fresh voices.
Jayman:  Well okie dokie and Happy Solstice to you.
Matt:  And a Merry Sol Invictus to you and yours.
Matt and Jay: Let’s Do Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

And you catch our Christmas show LIVE Saturday night at 11 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio by clicking right HERE.

4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Pizza Rolls for Christmas dinner? That's a brilliant idea!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: I can be very avant-garde at times. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

I'm afraid I have after the fact pizza rolls.

Anonymous said...

bape clothing
supreme
supreme shirt
fear of god outlet
bape