What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Babe of the Week: Jennifer Lawrence


The entire staff of IWS Media Group has voted unanimously to name Jennifer Lawrence as our Babe of the Week! 

While some comedy-challenged folks might have first noticed Jennifer on TBS’ Bill Engvall Show, for most people she burst onto the scene with her amazing performance in Winter’s Bone for which she received an Academy Award nomination.

Since then we’ve found that not only is Mz Lawrence, or as I call her “J-Law” beautiful and talented, she’s also a really sweet down to Earth person who has a great sense of humor. That’s a combination that makes her a natural for IWS. 

And now she’s the lead in the blockbuster hit of the year The Hunger Games.
  
All of this combines to make Jennifer Lawrence someone everyone here at IWS hungers for! Congrats J-Law!!



Also, check out the latest episode of I'm With Stupid Podcast ....


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

17 comments:

Mike said...

I saw her on Letterman. She seems like a normal person. Maybe she's an IWS person.... wait, I said she was normal. Nervermind.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

What a daring and chic dress!

I'm With Stupid said...

Butter face. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I'm sure she listens. She just doesn't get into the chat room with the weirdos.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Pop Tart: She's a daring a chic chick.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: You're so superficial.

Jay

Jo said...

She's cute, but not what I think of when I hear "babe". Scarlett Jo was kinda doughy & nondescript for a while, then BAM-O.

What is a butterface?

Adam said...

She's a much better blonde than her Brunette hair in hunger games

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: Well sure, she's not, you know, on YOU'RE level of babedom. But so few women are!

I think part of her appeal is that she's not the typical perfect Hollywood beauty and instead actually has personality. Or something like that. ha

ScarJo goes in and out of Babedom.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Adam: I'm good with her either way even though I'm not a big fan of blonds normally.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: Oh yeah. Butter Face: Someone who has a great body But Her Face isn't that great. I've never been called a "Butter Face."

Jay

Jo said...

Erm, I like butter, so this Butterface thing is objectionable.

JLaw isn't a butterface.

pavetou said...

click here to find out more replica designer bags anchor Ysl replica handbags Read More Here best replica designer

tough said...

e3x73v0p73 w4e33u1b82 d3s20k3d21 r8e44u0f96 q7f00j2x70 b2g19w2h45

tysoo said...

r3z02h4s82 g4h79f2a39 a3r70u7g93 j9x44s8e36 g3t70s2d10 y6t84m4b93

Anonymous said...

jordan outlet
yeezy outlet
curry 8
kobe byrant shoes
golden goose
off white hoodie
nike travis scott
off white hoodie
off white
chrome hearts outlet

Anonymous said...

bape clothing
supreme
supreme shirt
fear of god outlet
bape