What IWS Fans Are Saying

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Why Asian Chicks Rule


Hola bishes! So, I have often times been asked what it is I love so much about Asian chicks. Normally, I’m asked this question by bitter, angry middle aged white women whose best days are behind them. Of course, I’m always taken aback by these questions because I can’t believe anyone wouldn’t love Asian chicks.

They’re Substantive: Unlike their white counterparts, Asian chicks are not superficial and shallow. They are women of substance. They educate themselves and prefer to be known for the things they accomplish in the intellectual and artistic fields rather than just being famous only for being famous.

They’re Thoughtful and Considerate: Asian girls aren’t self-absorbed like most white women are. Asian chicks actually think about others more than they do themselves. They genuinely care about your wellbeing and don’t find a way to make everything about them like white chicks do. Asian chicks are actually capable of feeling empathy for other people and aren’t dismissive of others. They’re sweet, caring and never rude and hateful like white chicks.

They’re Exotic: While white women tend to be pretty basic, Asians are often times very exotic. Their beautiful shiny black hair and smoldering dark eyes are just down right sexy. Not to mention their perfect little bums and beautiful legs. They don’t have to pile on makeup and have tons of cosmetic surgeries to look any certain way. Asian women are just so naturally alluring that they don’t have to do anything other than just be themselves to be sexy.

White Women Hate Them: If you want to get white women all riled up, just talk about how hawt Asian Chicks are. Nothing makes a white woman lose it faster than that. They start screaming uncontrollably about how much they hate Asian Chicks and start calling them names and insulting them. It’s really sad to see that kind of jealously and racism from anyone and only serves to prove the overall superiority of Asian girls as they would NEVER speak so horribly about white chicks in the same manner. And let me tell ya kids, I will get LOTS of flack over this post, but I don’t care. The truth hurts sometimes.

They Have a Sense of Humor: Asian chicks are funny. They love to laugh. And, most importantly they think I’m funny. Sure, some white chicks are funny, but usually it’s a “mean funny.” You know, they can only be funny by making fun of others or saying mean things about others. However, Asian chicks are genuinely funny and can make jokes about anything at all and don’t have to resort to belittling others.

Asian Chicks are Loving and Accepting: Again, unlike white chicks, Asian women accept people for who they are. They don’t demand people act or look a certain way. They see the inner goodness and beauty of others. This is something most white women just don’t understand. White women make all kinds of demands on people and try to force people to fit their idea of what they should be. Asian women asses who you are accept that and love you for you and what you are without condition. THIS is really the most important reason that Asian chicks totally rule!

So, as you can see, there really isn’t much argument to this. Asian chicks totally freaking rule. While it is true that there are a few white chicks who rock too, mostly ones who are really talented, smart or mixed race, most of them just don’t stack up to the overall awesomeness of Asian babes.


--

In other news yesterday on IWS Matt-Man and I broke down and analyzed The Hunger Games like no one else ever has. Then we discussed things that we hunger for and let me tell, that was a pretty impressive list of stuff from the tangible to the “oh you’re just dreaming now.” It was another quality 45 minutes of Awesome Sauce that will satisfy all your hungers. Hell, this show was so damn good that even Dana got her first ever “Hey-OOOO.” So, how could you not listen? You gotta!  



Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

28 comments:

Dana said...

When I grow up I want to be an Asian woman ... they are so amazing!

I'm With Stupid said...

Oh c'mon...Asian chicks make you super happy because they all look like they're 14 years old. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: We all do!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: Stop projecting like that. It's unseemly.

Jay

Wine~Gurl said...

Can we all say Bull*hit. I mean I think there ate some very pretty Asian women, but come on. I mean really white women Jealous? In maybe some cause they are jealous people. OK they have shiny hair damnit I do to. Do I sound jealous? Ill leave that to u to decide!

Wine~Gurl said...

OK they can prolly spell better bit in my defense I'm using my phone to reply! :p

I'm With Stupid said...

Wine~Gurl: YOU have nothing to be jealous of. I don't know why other women get so angry and defensive when talking about Asian chicks. ;-)

Jay

Wine~Gurl said...

Ha! I'm not worried, do I seem jealous? Yeah maybe but umm I'm not I'm gonna have to dye my hair black just to make sure! LOL love ya!

I'm With Stupid said...

Wine~Gurl: Noooooo! Don't dye your hair black. Well actually, now that I think about it that might be HAWT! ;-)

Jay

Wine~Gurl said...

Jay u are actually asking me to change in order to be sexy like a. Asian chick? I am in a very damaging and violent outrage right now! Now I'm going to have to pull out my IDF JEWISHNESS ON U 2. Hold in did I just pull out my race card? LOL

I'm With Stupid said...

Wine~Gurl: No, I love you just the way you are. But, that IDF JEWISHNESS? That's HAWT! ;-)

Jay

DWei said...

Mmmmm.... Asian women... That's all I have to say on the matter...

Jo said...

Wow. Well I loved you before but how can I not love you more now? There may be a bit of hyperbole in there but the parts about perfect bums, super genius (I'm paraphrasing), and vitriolic-women-need-more-vitamin-K-and-unconditional-love are spot on!

P.S. Matt is hurtful.

I'm With Stupid said...

D-Wei: And that's all that needs to be said!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: I knew you would totally understand. No hyperbole at all though.

Also, Matt is hurtful. I'm glad you and everyone else finally see it. ha! ;-)

Jay

Mike said...

I almost commented first on this last night but then said to myself, "no, leave this one alone".

Mike said...

I almost forgot. Have you been here today? http://alabamanoise.blogspot.com/2012/03/view-from-another-angle.html

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Why didn't you want to be first? You are almost as opinionless as Mitt Romney.

Jay

Mike said...

Mitt Romney? No I'm not! Well maybe I am sometimes. No WAIT! No I'm NOT!

Big Sky Heidi said...

I think that Asian chicks giggle as a reflex action when they're not sure of what is going on.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: But, you're a lot funnier the Mitt because you actually intend to be funny.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Big Sky Heidi: So do I! ha ;-)

Jay

Gnetch said...

Matt is wrong. I'm Asian but I don't look 14! I look 10!

Ooops?

I'm With Stupid said...

Gnetch: Ha! Uh, no you don't. ;-p

Jay

Anonymous said...

FAKE, STUPID DUMB AND CRAPPY ARTICLE. LIST ARTICLE IS FAKE AND STEREOTPYICAL!!!!!!!! That is not true at all about asian girls!!! They are FAKE AND PHOTOSHOPPED, especially the images you see on the internet, they look nothing like what you see in the pictures in real life!!!! JUST LIKE ALMOST EVERYBODY ELSE WHO PHOTOSHOPS THEIR PICTURES ON THE INTERNET!!!!!
THERE ARE ALSO FAT ASIAN GIRLS/MEN IN JAPAN TOO!!! I've seem them before. And japan, korea and china are poor, bad countries anyway, which is why most asian people move here to the U.S., cause we have EVERYTHING, JUST ABOUT!!!!!
There are mean asian girls too, asian race is no better and no different from any other race!!!!! Also, the dummie who made this article has no proof, they are just listing a bunch of stereotypical fake crap about asian girls!!!!! JUST LIKE ANY OTHER RACE, NOT ALL ASIAN GIRLS/MEN ARE SKINNY, THERE ARE FAT ASIANS AS WELL!!! And they don't adore "cuteness, appearance, or sexiness" either, and most of them SLEEP AROUND!!!! and if they do get surgery, just like how surgery can mess anyone up, it MESSES THEM UP TOO!!! And they are dumb and PHOTOSHOPPED IN ANY IMAGES THEY POST!!!! and who is jealous of them?? NOBODY!! because if everybody or if anybody really was jealous of them, then everybody would be copying off of them!!!!!

tepesar said...

click here now aaa replica bags top article high quality designer replica click here now replica gucci handbags

Anonymous said...

kd shoes
jordans
jordan 6
paul george
off white clothing
goyard bag
bape outlet
supreme t shirt
yeezy boost 350
air jordan

Anonymous said...

kd 14
off white
travis scott jordan
off white shoes
goyard outlet
kyrie 5 spongebob
cheap jordan shoes
jordan shoes
jordan outlet
jordans shoes