What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, February 3, 2012

Matt Said, Jay Said XIV


Matt hitzaldiak, Jay hitzaldiak, You entzun.

Matt: “I’m an extremely busy man so make it quick.”
Jay: “Oh, got a lot going on this morning.”
Matt: “My imaginary social calendar is full.”
Jay: “I know the feeling. All my imaginary friends came over last night.”
Matt: “I’m sure those thoughtless bastards made a mess.”
Jay: “They always do. The fucking slobs.”

Jay: “Hey, you know what I picked up at the new VIP Wines and Sprits here in town?”
Matt: “Wine and spirits?”
Jay: “Damn right. Specifically some Concord Grape Manischewitz.”
Matt: “Oh really? Is it tasty?”
Jay: “It’s freaking delicious. Tastes like grape juice with a kick.”
Matt: “I’m glad they’re ready to serve Redneckville’s big Jewish community.”
Jay: “You’d be surprised. I know 2 of ‘em here in town.”
Matt: “Well that’s 2 more than I thought.”
Jay: “Hell, I even converted for a while.”
Matt: “For a while?”
Jay: “Yeah, on reconverted to Christianity cause there were just so may rules.”
Matt: “I can understand not wanting to live with those restrictions.”

Matt: “I’m on Facebook, I should look at some of *name redacted’s* pics.
Jay: “I do that sometimes myself.”
Matt: “It’s very enjoyable.”
Jay: “I’d really like to touch her ass.”
Matt: “ANOTHER enjoyable experience.”
Jay: “I’d like to kiss it too. She wouldn’t even have to take her pants off. Is that creepy?”
Matt: “Well, a little. I’m not gonna lie.”
Jay: “You’d think you would be used to it by now.”
Matt: “Some things I just can’t get used to.”
Jay: “Yeah, I’m the same way. Like Jello, that’s weird shit.”
Matt: “What the hell are you talking about?”
Jay: “I don’t know really.”
Matt: “Now THAT I’ve gotten used to.”

Jay: “So the big Super Bowl Extravaganza this week?”
Matt: “Oh yeah! Lots to talk about there.”
Jay: “We might even get around to the game itself.”
Matt: “If we run out of interesting stuff.”
Jay: “There’s plenty. Prop bets, food, exciting and exotic Indianapolis.”
Matt: “Oh, and we might be getting a live, local and latebraking report from Indy.”
Jay: “From a correspondent.”
Matt: “Better. From a real live Indy resident!”
Jay: “That actually exist?!”
Matt: “Hell yes! And I know one of them.”
Jay: “That’s pretty wild. I can’t wait to hear from him.”
Matt: “It’s gonna be awesome.”

Well, there you go, another brilliant isngight into the inner workings of the IWS Media World Empire again. It never stops being fascinating, does it? Aslo, don’t forget to check out our Super Bowl Extravaganza this Saturday night LIVE at 11 pm ET or catch it in the archives anytime.

2 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

My belly button is puckering and unpuckering with excitement. The show is gonna be HUGE!! Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

Matt, I think that's Sigourney Weaver's friend trying to claw his way out. You must have one tough belly button.