What IWS Fans Are Saying

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin, and Sydney Leathers Sexting Scandal...Collateral Damage

Greetings my friends and thank you for reading, for this may be the most important thing I have ever written, and thankfully Jay and Matt have opened the IWS Radio website up for my own personal news ticker as it were, today.

The last day and a half, many news outlets have been reporting on the burgeoning and continuing sexting scandal of former NY Congressman and NYC Mayoral candidate, Anthony Weiner.

Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin were on television Tuesday afternoon holding a press conference in response to various news outlets discovering Weiner’s continued sexting habits with among others, one Sydney Leathers.

Huma Abedin gave an emotional outcry to the press, the public, and to you and I, to leave them alone.

She caterwauled that it’s a private matter….respect their privacy, and let our marital and familial wounds heal, as the Mayor’s race heats up.  Both Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin say that they will deal with, and overcome the hurt in a private manner.

Well…

That’s just fine for those two, and their kid Jordan, but what about me?

Who the hell am I you ask?

I am THE Carlos Danger™, and that Weiner jerk has not only hurt his wife, his child, and his career, but he has destroyed the sexting, cyber sex, and chat room reputation that took me years to develop and hone.

Evidently after the first discovery of his sexting capers and his subsequent apology, he still felt the need for speed of internet love yet again, and assumed my online name, Carlos Danger™.

When he was getting his virtual dork on with Sydney Leathers couldn’t he have used a more representative moniker like Hebrewlicious64, or Big Maccabee, or simply, Big Apple Tony?

Noooooo…He had to assume the phony yet belonging to me name of, Carlos Danger™.

That skinny assed hymie has some real chutzpah!!  What the hell right does he have to assume my online pseudonym?  None, and I tell you what…

Ever since this story broke, I have received emails from Babs69, Trollin’For Daddy, and MakeMeYour Widow telling me that I am no longer to contact them as my name, Carlos Danger™ is too high profile, and their husbands may find out that they are playin’!!

Oy Vey!!

Why does Weiner need to be such a shiksa hunter?  Why can’t he enjoy sexting with his own kind?  I know why…because Jewish girls would charge him for it, and at the end of the chat, he would hear and/or read…

“That was most unsatisfying; could you send me to Palm Beach to make up for it?”

Jesus Christ (who your guys killed by the way), could you just man up, state your name, and have online sex? Hell use your real name, because no one with whom you were to screw with online would assume that your real name is Anthony WEINER!!

Hell, if you want to live in a virtual world of perversion, have a couple of daughters, go into a chat room called Sodom and Gomorrah, and send sexy tweets to your daughters.

Just leave me, and my good name, Carlos Danger™ alone from now on.

Thanks Weiner-Mobile, and tell your wife to, “hit me up.”

Carlos Danger™

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws
Matt’s Facebook Page

6 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Poor Carlos Danger. Look at all the collateral damage that has been caused by Anthony Weiner's weener!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: It's...just...not...fair. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

Let's just start calling him Anthonys' Weiner.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Or perhaps call ol' Tony, T-Bone. Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man

Edita said...

Grown ups still sext? I thought this was only for teens?

I'm With Stupid said...

Edita: Sexting knows no age boundaries, and by the way, I am responding to you naked. Cheers Edita!!

Matt-Man