What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, December 31, 2018

Blogmas Day Last: Jayman's Got Big Plans for 2019


Holaaaaaaa and Happy New Year’s Eve y’all! Well, Blogmas is finally over and I must say it’s been a smashing success! We straight up killed it! I’m so proud of the entire IWS Media team for making Blogmas 2018 the greatest Blogmas ever! Give yourselves a round of applause! 

Okay, no now that THAT’S over with, it’s on to Jayman’s New Year’s resolutions for 2019. There’s always room for improvement and I’m going to continue to work on myself in the new to try and be the best me I can be! 
 
1. Be more dramatic on Twitter. Instead of sitting here listening to the loud, angry, sad, depressed voices in my head, I should just Tweet all that shit out, right? I agree!
2. Change my fashion style. I’ve gone with the Modern Homeless look long enough. It’s time to upgrade. I’m thinking of going with Hawaiian shirts. Everyone loves a guy in a Hawaiian shirt.
3. Start a Cooking/Mukbang Show on Youtube titled “JayEatYet?” I think this would be very popular and way better than my other idea of just walking around various places while pontificating on different topics titled “JayWalking.” 


4. Eat more fried potatoes. I don’t think it’s possible to get enough French fries, tator-tots and hash browns in one’s life.
5. Cut back on carbs and eat healthier and eliminate sugar from my diet. Fried potatoes are exempt from this resolution.
6. Become a life coach, inspirational leader or influencer. 


7. Get married. It’s probably past time to settle down.
8. Finally master the accordion OR a foreign language. Doesn’t have to be both.
9. Write a book. Haven’t decided on a topic or anything yet, but I’ll work on it at some point. 


Okay then! Looks like I’m gonna have a busy 2019. What’s important is that most of my resolutions are attainable. That’s what I need to do because I hate feeling like a failure.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you don’t want to feel like a failure, you’ll listen to this week’s episode of IWS Radio! We were LIT AF this week looking back on 2018 and making some predictions for 2019 and just engaging in all kinds of hilarious shenanigans! Check it out! 



No comments: