What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, July 11, 2014

Dr. Gina Gentry Loudon Has Let Me Down

My buddy Gina Gentry Loudon likes to throw about nuggets of thought here and there, and here is one…

“Are you, like many, buying the mantra that the crisis on the border is really all about the children? Well you have company... 

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”
― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

...but several million of them died because they believed those lies. #THINK”

--Gina Gentry Loudon

I rebutted to my friend…

Matt:  Oh c'mon...It's fine to hold whatever political and ideological stance in varying degrees on immigration and this current situation, but a Hitler reference? Unbelievable.

And she re-rebutted…

Gina Gentry Loudon:  I didn't make the reference. He did.

Perplexed, I went “in-depth”…

Matt Man:   Ha? What? Yes you did...You write that people who are buying some type of mantra on this influx of illegal immigrant children are in company with what Hitler said in Mein Kampf. Why nuance that? It's right there in your post, so stand behind it. Don't say that you didn't reference it.

Being the dumbass that I am, I never realized Dr. Gina had topic shifter prowess…

Gina Gentry Loudon:  Hey, Matt, there are a LOT of people like you. There always have been. There have to be for tyranny to flourish, and it always has.

And while she doesn't have a great command of the English language, she put me in my place as a tyrant…or something…and so did the other 140 tea party type guys on Facebook who want to get into her pants.

Here’s the thing…

I LIKED Gina Gentry Loudon but in addition to what you have just read, she is a big fan of Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin.

She told me that he is a good family guy.  I don’t know what that means in this case, or especially his case, but whatever...

As far as Todd Akin goes, and as far as I go, he’s a victim of self-legitimate rape and now he is pregnant with his own stupidity which he can carry around for years and years.

Yeah, I used to like Dr. Gina Loudon…but now?  Not so much…

And let me tell ya…There is only one way to describe her and her hands on the molding of the Tea Party…

"Would you like Gina, Tea, or Akin?”   No matter what you'd prefer; you’re having that baby, and that's that!!

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

mattmaniws@ymail.com
Friend Me on Facebook
Tweet Me on Twitter 

2 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Doesn't that Hitler quote describe the "Christian" conservatives view on abortion better than anything else though? I thought so.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jay: Why yes, yes it does. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt