Holaaaaaaaaa! I know a lot of wonderful people who live in Arizona. They’re smart, educated and decent and in some cases hot as hell. Arizona seems like it should be a great place. The weather is awesome. Phoenix is a great city with lots to offer its residents. It’s too bad that most of people who live there are not only batshit crazy, but are also despicable pieces of human debris full of hatred and bigotry. That’s unfortunate but obviously true otherwise they wouldn’t keep voting for people who pass blatantly discriminatory laws. So, to help Arizona out, I came up with some new state slogans for them.
Welcome to Arizona …
- The Uganda of the West
- Our Borders and Minds are Always Closed
- Gay Money is no Good Here
- Hate Lives Here
- Stay in the Closet Please
- Where Bigots Come to Play
- A Straight White Man’s Paradise
- Because Idaho is Extreme Enough
- No Rear Entry
- Go Be Gay Somewhere Else
- The KKK Loves Us
- Guns Guts and God
- NO HOMOS!
- Equal Protection Under the Law for Some
- Even God’s Rainbow isn’t Welcome Here
- It’s Worse than You Imagine
- Our Hate is Real
- Only the Heritage Foundation Supports Us
- Open for Business for SOME People
- Papers Please
I know Jan Brewer vetoed SB1062. Blah, Blah, Blah … Basically she told everyone to just wait until after Super Bowl XLIX and then try again.