What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Matt Said Jay Said Humility Edition

Matt: Jaymaaaaaaaaaaannnn
Jay: I’M THE BEST BTR CO-HOST IN GAME!!!
Matt: Wha…
Jay: DON’T COME AT IWS WITH THESE WEAK UNFUNNY HOSTS!
Matt: Okay …
Jay: YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH AT US WE’LL SHUT IT FOR YA!!!
Matt: Who was talking?
Jay: EVERYBODY! IT’S TALK RADIO!!!
Matt: Which show are you talking about?
Jay: THOSE MEDIOCRE SHOWS!
Matt: Okay then.
Jay: OKAY THEN! AS LONG AS WE CLEAR ON THAT!
Matt: We’re clear.
Jay: CRYSTAL???
Matt: Crystal clear.


Jay: Uhh .. sorry … got caught up in the moment.
Matt: I know how emotional you are.
Jay: Internet radio is just so competitive man.
Matt: It’s hard-hitting!
Jay: Gotta bring the funny every damn week man.
Matt: No taking any bits or jokes off.
Jay: Can’t do it.
Matt: People really don’t understand that.
Jay: No they don’t.
Matt: They’re all like “show some class” and shit.
Jay: IKR?! And “be humble” WTF man?
Matt: Humility gets you beat in this business.
Jay: You can be humble in the middle of the ratings pack.
Matt: Exactly!
Jay: People can call me a “thug” if they want, but I’m not backing down.
Matt: That’s the nicest thing they call you.
Jay: I know and I don’t ca … What?
Matt: Oh nothing.
Jay: People call me names?
Matt: Nooooooooooooooo .. Not at all
Jay: I hope not. That would hurt my feelings.
Matt: Mine too!
Jay: IKR? You’re a very sensitive man.
Matt: That’s why the chicks dig me.
Jay: Totally.
Matt: Honestly, they don’t call you names.
Jay: Promise.
Matt: Only a few people do.
Jay: Damn …


Matt: So what are we doing on this week’s show?
Jay: What we were going to do LAST WEEK?
Matt: Oh yeah! Great idea!
Jay: If you’re throat holds out.
Matt: I’ve never missed a gig dude.
Jay: I know. You are BTR’s Iron Man.
Matt: So, 2014: The Year in Review?
Jay: Let’s do it.
Matt: It’s been a wild year!
Jay: Lots of ups and downs!
Matt: Triumphs and failures.
Jay: Taylor made for Paul Piatt poetry!
Matt: Totally. And we need some guidance from Rev. Moneymaker.
Jay: Agreed. Maybe a sponsor this week?
Matt: If I can scrounge one up.
Jay: I got some live audio of John Kerry meeting w/ the Russians too.
Matt: What a ball of fire that man is!
Jay: Inspiring!
Matt: And Schmoop has had an eventful 2014.
Jay: I’d like to have eventful times with Schmoop.
Matt: If I don’t survive this cold, have at it.
Jay: I’m not rooting for that. Just so you know.
Matt: I know you aren’t. Probably.
Jay: Got some great local stories from Redneckville for 2014 too.
Matt: Lots happening in Bagwine too!
Jay: Damn, this is going to be a full show!
Matt: And people might get to hear me die on the air.
Jay: RATINGS GOLD BABY!
Matt: That’s the way I want to go out.
Jay: So unselfish of you.
Matt: Right?
Jay: Okay we’re ready!
Matt: Let’s do this people!




Be sure to tune into “2014: Year in Review” on IWS Radio Sunday at 8 PM ET!!!!


2 comments:

Mike said...

Is that pass all access 'to' IWS Radio or 'for' IWS Radio?

I'm With Stupid said...

I hope we have a lot of callers who will call in and talk for me!! Cheers!!

Matt