Saturday, November 16, 2013

Matt Said, Jay Said...1.38

Matt Coughs...Jay Sneezes...You reach for the Hand Sanitizer

Jay:  Hola and hello.
Matt:  Dude, you sound awful.
Jay:  I would tell you that I feel awful, but I don’t like to burden my friends.
Matt:  Even drugged up and sick, you are still a selfless human being.
Jay:  I know right?

Matt:  Hey I just checked BTR, last week’s show is now #3 in all of entertainment.
Jay:  I would be excited about that if I weren't on the death’s doorstep.
Matt:  Suck it up, man!!
Jay:  Alright, alright…so this Sunday? What’s the topic?
Matt:  Well…much like you next week, millions of Americans will gearing up for the holidays.

Jay:  Yeah…I’ll be heading to Nebraska for a wonderful Thanksgiving week.
Matt:  Yep…Thanksgiving annnnd...Hanukkah begins on Thanksgiving this year.
Jay:  I wonder what, if anything, Jews eat when that happens.
Matt:  I dunno.  Turkey is kosher isn't it?
Jay:  I think so.  I’m pretty sure they serve it in the finer Jewish delis.
Matt:  A Jewish Thanksgiving, there has to be some yuks yuks talking about that.

Jay:  True…And we could talk about personal prepping for all of the upcoming holidays.
Matt:  Sounds good…I bet Giada De Laurentiis turns turkey day into a Broadway type event.
Jay:  Maybe in most years, I thi---
Matt:  Most years?
Jay:  Yeah I hear she and hubby Todd are kinda on the outs.
Matt:  Really?
Jay:  Oh hell yeah and our staff has exclusive access to some pretty salacious audio of the couple.
Matt:  Sweet!!
Jay:  We’ll definitely debut that this Sunday.

Matt:  Awesome.  I hear Buddy Acapella has a new holiday song out.
Jay:  He’s amazing.  Dixie Ozark is going to be on hand as well.
Matt:  Love Her!!  Stubby Stonehenge has some little known facts about Nebraska to share.
Jay:  I’ll need to know those before I get there.  And you know what else I’ll need?
Matt:  What’s that?
Jay:  Some Meditations by Martin to keep me calm during my travels.

Matt:  Sounds as though this is going to be a laugh packed show.
Jay:  Made only funnier by the fact that we’ll be calling the Butterball Help Line.
Matt:  Along with Butterball we have a new seasonal sponsor as well.
Jay:  Holy Cow, this is HUGE!!

Matt:  I know right?
Jay:  If folks don’t listen to IWS Radio LIVE tomorrow from Noon-2 PM ET they’re wacko.
Matt:  And un-American.
Jay:  I think we’re ready.
Matt:  God Bless American and Green Bean Casserole!!
Jay:  Uuch, I think I’m feeling sick again.

To listen to the IWS Radio Show LIVE tomorrow from Noon-2 PM ET, click HERE.   

4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

It's amazing how we just keep churning out quality entertainment at a fair price.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

It's inconceivable, and yet? We make the magic happen.

Matt

Coach Factory said...

tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, air max, burberry outlet online, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike free, louboutin, prada outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, coach purses, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, coach factory outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton handbags, prada handbags, christian louboutin shoes, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags

Coach Factory said...

celine handbags, reebok outlet, ugg boots, valentino shoes, mcm handbags, new balance shoes, jimmy choo outlet, north face jackets, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose, ferragamo shoes, roshe run, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, mont blanc, chi flat iron, soccer shoes, ugg, ugg boots, bottega veneta, supra shoes, asics, soccer jerseys, canada goose jackets, instyler, canada goose outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, rolex watches, mac cosmetics, beats by dre, birkin bag, uggs on sale, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss pro, canada goose, uggs outlet, juicy couture outlet, insanity, moncler, north face outlet, p90x, nfl jerseys, lululemon outlet, marc jacobs, ghd, herve leger, doudoune canada goose