What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Matt Said, Jay Said, Miley Gets Sexy


Jay yammers, Matt pops off, You shrug your shoulders.

Matt: This here be the Matt and Schmoop digs.
Jay: STOP BEING MEAN TO *NAME REDACTED*
Matt: I can’t do that.
Jay: Okay that’s cool.
Matt: You didn’t try that hard.
Jay: That’s because it’s not really my problem.
Matt:  Then why did you tell me to be nice to *NAME REDACTED*
Jay: Cause she told me to. Kinda.
Matt: Oh, she just didn’t tell you to try hard.
Jay: Or care.
Matt: You just like to get involved.
Jay: I keep to myself.
Matt: That keeps you out of trouble, I guess.
Jay: I get a little lonely though.
Matt: This isn’t gonna get awkward is it?
Jay. No! Not at all.
Matt: That’s good.
Jay: Do you WANT it to get awkward?
Matt: HELP!

Jay: Miley Cyurs is running around damn near naked these days. Matt: Is that a problem. Jay: Well, not for me.
Matt: Me either!
Jay: She got a whole drawer full of really short shorts.
Matt: I think she buys them at kid’s clothing stores.
Jay: And those shoes she’s always wearing!
Matt: Shoes?
Jay: Yeah. Super high-heeled shoes.
Matt: What about them.
Jay: Kind of freaky. Stripper shoes.
Matt: Wait. Miley wearing tiny shorts and you’re focusing on her shoes?
Jay: Well, her hair is distracting too.
Matt: Her hair and her shoes?
Jay: Yeah. Why?
Matt: Oh nothing.
Jay: Okay.

Matt: So HUGE show this week!
Jay: An absolute MOSTER of a show!
Matt: TWO GUESTS!
Jay: Just like professionals do it.
Matt: Damn right!
Jay: First guest will be Dana Lu!
Matt: Her Sleeve Gastrectomy
Jay: What went into making that decision.
Matt: And, her action plan moving forward.
Jay: Fascinating.
Matt: Inspiring!
Jay: Very much so. Then …
Matt: The Ice Man!
Jay: Ice, Ice, Baby!
Matt: No, let’s not do that.
Jay: I got carried away.
Matt: It’s okay.
Jay: Anyway, Luis!
Matt: Cinco de Mayo!
Jay: He’s from Mexico, right?
Matt: Yes, a really dangerous town.
Jay: He probably thinks Detroit is nice and quiet.
Matt: Baltimore is paradise to him.
Jay: New Orleans is a clean, well lit place to him.
Matt: Memphis doesn’t scare him at all.
Jay: It scares me!
Matt: Me too!
Jay: We’ve been so sheltered.
Matt: Thank God.
Jay: Okay, we’re ready for a big un!
Matt: That’s hot!

This is gonna rock the internet radio world y’all! Join us for “Losing it with Dana” on I’m With Stupid this Sunday at 12 Noon ET!!