What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo, and Shenanigans

Cheeeeeeers and Happy Hump Day folks...

Y'know?  Yesterday Jayman railed against the sport that is horse racing, and tomorrow?  Our special blog guest Justin Henry will offer the opposite view.

In the meantime...

I am the Matt-Man, and I don't care either way; I just want to make your Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo weekend well worth while...

Y'know?  The Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo mean one thing...Party Time!!

And I am here to offer up to you some party faves...

Well, as it is not only Derby weekend, but Cinco de Mayo as well, let us blend a very fine food course along the many furlongs of life...

First take some biscuits and heavily butter them...


Add some beans, curn, tomatoes, and taco seasoning to the skillet...


Watch it cook, marinate, and otherwise juice out...



and then...brown the sausage...



Are ya feeling me yet?


And then throw it all together, cook it, and say, "Happy Cinco de Mayo!!"


Your guests will give you dos thumbs up!!



You can eat this treat while rooting on your favorite horse during the Kentucky Derby, in fact...the meat in the meal may be your fave Kentucky Derby entry!!  Score!!

Well there ya go...Some helpful culinary advice from IWS Radio.

Or something.

Cheers!!

Matt-Man
mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws

4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

I'm a little worried about that white goop on top of it. Other than that it looks awesome. I would probably wrap mine in a tortilla.

Bon Appetit!

Jay

Edita said...

It's morning here. Have not had breakfast yet. Came into the office. Saw your post. Now my stomach's making sounds. THANKS, yeah.

Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: No worries...It's sour cream, not mayonnaise. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Edita: Sorry for the pangs. I'll eat a donut for ya. Cheers Edita!!

Matt-Man