What IWS Fans Are Saying

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Babe fo the Week: Sarah Silverman

IWS is proud to announce that our Babe of the Week is Sarah Silverman! Sarah is a comedian, cultural critic, actress, Jewish Princess and all-around sexy, sarcastic babe! She is definitely one of the IWS Nation's favorite people ever.
















Speaking of being sarcastic. Be sure to check out "Sarcasm Awareness Week" on IWS Radio Sunday at 12 Noon ET!!


Be sure to check out the I’m With Stupid podcast! The #1 Comedy show on Blog Talk Radio!



Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio


4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Other than Scar-Jo, she is my favorite Jew. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

Is that Abraham Lincoln peering out from her left knee in that first picture?

Gnetch said...

Yeah, I agree. She's effing funny.

jAMiE said...

I love Sarah ...i liked her with Kimmel too..i don't know why..damn that Jimmy Kimmel.