What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Anthony Weiner for Mayor of New York!


Hola y’all! Former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-ick, NY) is very seriously considering reviving his political career and running for mayorof New York City. Of course I think this is a brilliant idea. More people who resigned their office in disgrace should get back into the politics. Anyway, I thought I would help Mr. Weiner out by suggesting a few slogans he can use for FREE cause that’s just the great guy I am.

NYC Deserves a Weiner.

Anthony Weiner: Rising to the Occasion

I 8====> NY

Anthony Weiner: Working HARD for NY


Anthony Weiner: Just Another Working Stiff

Anthony Weiner: I’ll Hang Around For You

Anthony Weiner: Because Erections Matter

Anthony Weiner: Because Nobody Else Measures Up

Stick it to the Man and Vote Weiner

Go BIG, Go Weiner!

Vote Weiner! He’ll Never Go Soft on NY

Anthony Weiner: Standing Strong for NY

A Little Weiner Never Hurt Anyone.

Anthony Weiner: I Have Nothing to Hide!

Anthony Weiner: Working Long and Hard for You!

Anthony Weiner: A Cut Above the Rest

Anthony Weiner is EXCITED to Lead NY

Anthony Weiner Needs Your Help. Throw the Guy a Bone!

Anthony Weiner: Pitching a Big Tent Party.

NYC Needs a Weinervention!

Weiner, Weiner, Chicken Deiner.



4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

He's tasty...so I hear. Cheers!! Matt-Man

Mike said...

You need to get all these copyrighted quickly!

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: I'm sure he is.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: They're free for anyone named Weiner to use.

Jay