What IWS Fans Are Saying

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St. Patrick Loves I'm With Stupid!!

Greetings and O’Cheers readers of the O’IWS website.  St. Patrick here for O’I’m With Stupid.

O’uuch.

Could we please refrain from using the o’ before every word when March 17th comes rolling around?  I mean really…

I wasn’t even O’Irish.  God Damn It!!  Now you even have me o’doing it!!  O’Arrrrrgh!!!

O’fuck you!!  O’anyhoo…

As the patron saint of Ireland, well at least the good part, I caught wind via a trans-Atlantic breeze that these two Irish blooded IWS guys are doing a big St. Patrick’s Day show in my honor this Sunday on Blog Talk Radio from Noon-2 P.M. ET.

Frankly, I am so damn excited.  I have heard them in the past, and I know they do great radio, and now?  They have a two hour time slot!!  O’Jeebus!!

I hear they have o’plenty planned for their foray into seriously comedic radio.

I am told that Matt-Man and Jayman, or as I call him now that his radio show is premium, P-Jay, have forty shades of entertainment lined up for your enjoyment.

Kirk Douglas will be providing a Dublin weather report.  Dixie Ozark will be reporting on local Redneckville, AR. news.

Their token gay guy…er…homosexual man Joshua, will have some entertainment offerings, and…

Paul Piatt will be tripping the pentameters iambically with some poetry, prose and maybe a polemic or two.

Also, and o’dig it…damn…

P-Jay and Matt-Man will also be calling out in order to talk to Party Marty who is the lead singer of Bagwine, Ohio’s best band, The Dreamboats, as Party Marty and his mates prepare for their big St. Me gig.

They may even get a chance to talk to the shadowy figure known only as Big Dick and ask him why he gave them the $400.00 to go premium on BTR, and have all this time and power on their hands.  I o’shudder to think of Big Dick’s reasoning!!

Annnnnnnd kids…they may have some big news coming out of Cincinnati to tell you about.  A British guy who sells Bulgarian wine out of Porkopolis may be interested in joining the IWS family.  Yeah, we shall o’see about that.

On top o’that there will be music, singing, debauchery and the taking of your calls at 661.244.9852 on the Big Dick Hotline.

This show is going to be hotter than a Northern Ireland Catholic ass being rubber bulleted by a UDF guy.  Itsa gonna be smokin’ hot bitches!!

O’Word to your mutha!!

So, to o’reiterate…

This Sunday LIVE from NOON-2 P.M. ET, Matt-Man and P-Jay are going to be tripping the airwaves fantastic, so join them LIVE.

Their IWS Radio page is HERE.

Annnnnnd…you can always help them get to 200 hundred “likes” on their Facebook page by clicking HERE.

Until Sunday LIVE from NOON-2 P.M. ET this is St. Patrick saying…

I’m o’outta here!!

St. o’P

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws

4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Sounds like a pretty good time. I will try to be there! Can you send me the link?

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: Ha...Why yes I can...You can click on www.iwsradio.com and all the information is there. Cheers P-Jay!!

Matt-Man

Jo said...

Happy St. Me Day, Patty!

We need to get IWS a few interns. Wouldn't it be nice to have a live report from say, a Thai prison? Or a brothel in Uzbekistan? A Tijuana taxicab?

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: Of course it would. I hear those Uzbeki whores are FREAKS!! Cheers Jo!!