What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Matt Said, Jay Said 33 1/3


Matt yada-yada-yada’s, Jay yada-yada-yada’s, You LOL!

Matt: Cheers!
Jay: Holaaaaaaaaaaa!
Matt: You can never practice your trademark saying often enough.
Jay: Damn right! Practice makes perfect. Or something.
Matt: Do you hear that?
Jay: Do you just stay in the bathroom all day?
Matt: Well, that’s not far off, but I’m not peeing right now.
Jay: *listens closely*
Matt: Do you know what that noise is?
Jay: Are you cooking something on the stove.
Matt: I’m pre-cooking my burgers that I will have for lunch.
Jay: They sound delicious!
Matt: If you into meat.
Jay: Oh I am.
Matt: This is why I’m not worried about Zombies.
Jay: They eat meat?
Matt: Just cook them up a burger, they’ll give up brains.
Jay: That might be brilliant.
Matt: Of course it is!
Jay: Adrianne Curry and her teeny-tiny thong would agree.
Matt: Oh hell yes!
Jay: We should get her on the show.
Matt: I don’t see why she wouldn’t. We’re PREMIUM, you know!
Jay: Goddam right we are!

Jay: So otherwise how’s you?
Matt: Eh…Fine.
Jay: Just “fine?”
Matt: Yeah, what’s wrong with fine?
Jay: Nothing if you’re a hot chick or hair.
Matt: Good point, I’m above average. How’s you?
Jay: Most excellent!
Matt: You’re probably exaggerating.
Jay: I never exaggerate.
Matt: Never?
Jay: If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you TWO TRILLION TIMES, I don’t exaggerate.
Matt: Well, okay then.
Jay: So is Tube Girl tubeless?
Matt: I’m waiting for a call.
Jay: From who?
Mat: Schmoop, dummy!
Jay: Oh! So you don’t know yet?
Matt: Right. Sheesh.
Jay: Well you could have said that.
Matt: But, I didn’t.
Jay: Hope the tube is out though.
Matt: I’m sure it will be. (Spoiler Alert: it is!!!)
Jay: She’ll have to come on the show and talk about the tube removal.
Matt: Great plan.

Matt: So we doing an hour Saturday night?
Jay: Yeah, an hour sounds about right.
Matt: No reason to go TOO late into the night.
Jay: Not at our age.
Matt: So we just winging it again?
Jay: Kinda. We have all these old audios from back in the day.
Matt: I think I know where you’re going.
Jay: We can go back and play a lot of them.
Matt: Remind people of what once was before BTR changed the rules.
Jay: And will be again, now that we’re premium.
Matt: I like it.
Jay: And in between we’ll talk about whatever is happening in the world.
Matt: We can do it.
Jay: It will be fun times!
Matt: We need a title.
Jay: I’ve got us covered.
Matt: Oh, you’ve been thinking about this eh?
Jay: The Sound and the Funny
Matt: I love it!
Jay: So there we go!
Matt: Saturday at 11 PM ET!
Jay: One last time!
Matt: I’m already feeling nostalgic.
Jay: No me, I hate that timeslot.
Matt: Me too. Sunday’s rock!
Jay: Hell yeah!
Matt: But first, The Sound and the Funny.
Jay: Gonna be awesome!

7 comments:

Mike said...

Going to a trivia night. Maybe I'll be home in time to catch the 2nd or 3rd hour.

Dana said...

I've been reading about y'all moving up the BTR food chain and thought it was time to say, "CONGRATULATIONS!"

I probably won't be listening tonight - I have a hot date with the bartender at the bowling alley - but I'll catch you in the archives.

Jo said...

Yay for Schmoop!

I think I'll be there tonight, but not sure if it'll work...when I listened to your Debi Daly show from her page, I had to click all over the place. I probably beaconed the Mothership.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I know how hardcore your trivia night is. Best of luck to you dude.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: It's about damn time we got a congrats from you!

The bartender at the bowling alley? Sounds like a fun dude.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: I don't know what the deal is with BTR. Usually when it doesn't work right it's the flash plug-in. Not sure why. Other times its any ad-block you might be running. Other times when it doesn't work right it's because BTR is kind of shitty. hehe ;-)

Jay

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog post. I absolutely love this site. Keep it up!


Take a look at my webpage ... news of the day