What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Guess it's Bitch Week


Hola y’all! Well, it’s turned into Bitch Week here at I’m With Stupid.  I posted about people I’ve had enough of on Monday, Matt-Man did the same yesterday  and I’m continuing the list today.

- People who post a question on Twitter asking their followers to look something up. 

Really? Everyone on Twitter is your fucking secretary? People are just supposed to drop what they’re doing to look something up for you? That’s so fucking stupid. Besides, in the time it took you to Tweet, you could have just Googled it yourself dumb ass.

- People who believe crazy conspiracy theories. 

I have a couple of Facebook Friends who keep posting links to some video that claims to “tell the truth” about what “REALLY” happened in the Sandy Hook shootings. It’s just stunning to me that people are so willing to show off their stupidity publicly like that. How embarrassing.

Yeah, I know Obama’s coming for your guns. Jesus, this level of stupidity is just embarrassing. Do you really think background checks are going to prevent YOU from owning your guns? Hey, if you don’t have anything to hide, you don’t have anything to worry about!

- People who tell celebrities to “shut up.” 

Ever notice how people who complain about celebrities expressing their political views only do so when a celebrities says something they disagree with? Weird how that works. You don’t want celebrities to shut up, you want everyone who has an opinion that you don’t like to shut up.

Of course when you agree with a celebrity you not only have no problem with them, you ReTweet, ReBlog or Share whatever they say. Hell, I saw some people on Facebook sharing a post by a celebrity complaining about celebrities expressing their opinions. Really weird.

- Rude fucking people. 

My God they’re everywhere! Every day people become less and less respectful of others. People like my upstairs neighbor who sometimes comes home at 2:30 AM and vacuums. Yes! Vacuums at 2:30 in the fucking morning! You might think he’s just trying to be an asshole, but he’s not. He would have to give a shit about someone other than himself or have a little respect for others first. But, he doesn’t. He doesn’t know anyone else in this world even exists.

You see people like him all day long. They stand around in front of you in line talking on their phone, holding others up and generally annoying everyone. They weave all over the road or slow way down because they’re busy texting someone. They make all kinds of noise at the movie theater talking, texting or yelling at the screen. They throw their trash on the ground or at a trash can and miss but don’t pick it up. They stand outside the front door of a public building smoking and blowing their smoke at people trying to get in or out and then they throw their cigarette butts on the ground. It goes and on and on and on. It’s enough to make you never want to go out in public again.

- People who are always in the middle of some drama. 

There are far too many people who are always just looking to start or jump into the middle of some kind of drama. They pretend that they were insulted, or insult someone or post some stupid passive-aggressive crybaby shit online and then it just goes on all day long.

And worst of all, people post all these vague posts referencing the “drama” that’s going on but won’t link to any of it so I will know what the fuck they’re talking about. I NEVER know what is going on or who are beefing and while so many people I follow post about it, they never tell me who it is. Pisses me off!

And then there are the people who start a blog post with “There’s a lot going on right now, but I can’t talk about it.” Well then don’t fucking mention it at all!


Okay, that’s enough for now. Maybe I’ll have more later unless I can get it all out of my system during our Bitch Session on the live IWS Podcast Wednesday at 11 AM ET! Call in at let us know who or what is pissing YOU off!

Jayman
Jayman3768@gmail.com
@Jayman_IWS 

8 comments:

Mike said...

People driving 5 miles an hour below the speed limit in the left hand lane. And then my James Bond rocket launcher not working.

Unknown said...

I got into a rather hopeless debate about the celebrity politics thing on a conservative website after Charlie Daniels wrote an article about liberals and gun control ("They want to take our guns and always have!").

Apparently, "Shut up and sing" only applies to celebrities with whom we don't agree...

I thought it was our duty as citizens to speak up on issues of public import.

I once hear George Clooney on a talk show talking politics, and he made this caveat: "I say this as a landscaper, not as an actor, because celebrities aren't supposed to talk politics!"

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

In the Miss America pagent I won Miss Misantrhopic.
I am not prejudice...I have great disdain for all people equally.

I work with the public and deal with Aholes all day long!!! Yesterday I was told that my cheeriness was annoying. Then the same client told our technician when he arrived at his home that the woman in the office was so helpful and patient but just too damn helpful and nice that he thought there must be a catch or more money was going to be asked of him. How sad is this? Now when people get great customer service they panic and think there are string attached. They can't even appreciate it!

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: Hell, you make it up if you have to!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: It always sucks when the electronic gadgets on the car won't work properly. They're damn expensive to fix too.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Katy: Yup. All the "celebrities need to shut up people" have no problem with Charlie spewing his hate-filled crap.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Margaret: Sometimes people are so surprised by good, cheery customer service they don't know how to react to it I guess.

Jay

Edita said...

I totally agree about the Twitter thing :)

Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk