What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, January 18, 2013

Facebook is Pushy


Hola y’all! So my rage has finally settled down and I really couldn’t come up with anything to rant about today. Well, I could have written about Lance Armstrong being the worst person in the world, but that’s pretty played out. Or could have written about how Manti Te’o and I both have imaginary hot Asian girlfriends. Or maybe about how some people will tell me that the fake dead girlfriend was “Polynesian” and that’s not really Asian and blah blah blah, but that’s a lost cause discussion there.

So, I’ve turned my attention to Facebook and their new prompts. Have you see these? Facebook is now asking us “How are you feeling, Jason?” or “What’s going on, Jason?” and other stuff like that. It turns out they have rolled out some new prompts and they’re a little …. odd:


And, I really feel like this is going a bit too far and more than a little too personal.


Damn. I guess Facebook is getting a little clingy and desperate.

Jayman
Jayman3768@gmail.com
@Jayman_IWS

4 comments:

Mike said...

It is nice to know that Knight posted new pics.

I'm With Stupid said...

Pushy yes, but at least FB cares more about their users than does Blog Talk Radio. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: That's the most important thing to know.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: True. BTR has never asked me how I was feeling.

Jay