What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, December 14, 2012

Good Luck Schmoop

Today, as I type this, my BFF/OSP Schmoop is having life altering, and hopefully life saving surgery.

I was trying to figure out how to approach writing about this last night as I soaked my head inside a fifth of Wild Irish Rose.

Should I go really sappy and maudlin, or should I write some over the top funny and sarcastic piece?

In the end, as my head is full of a hangover and nervous anticipation, I decided to say...

Good Luck Schmoop.  I love you, as does Jayman, and many others who follow IWS.


Good luck today and get well soon, because the world is not as funny nor as pretty when you're not around to enjoy it with us.

I, like many others, love you Schmoop.

Cheers my best friend!!

Matt-Man

3 comments:

Dana said...

Please keep us update Matt!

Thoughts are with you both!!

Linda Medrano said...

Prayers and thoughts with you both. That beautiful girl has to be okay. I'll be so relieved when it's over.

Mike said...

Good luck Schmoop too.