What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Matt Said...

“We change, whether we like it or not”
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi kids…Matt-Man here with an IWS Radio update in lieu of our regularly scheduled Saturday morning edition of Matt Said, Jay Said.

It’s that time of year when the Beer Mine at which I work loses one of its three social workers for the winter, leaving only myself and the owner Drive-By Mikey to man the operations of supplying Bagwine, Ohio drinkers and smokers with quality alcohol and tobacco products at a fair price.

Thusly, my hours of work have been changed for the next few months, and as a result, Jayman and I have had to change the hours during which we broadcast our twice weekly IWS Radio Show on BTR.

We will broadcast our next show on Monday November 26 at 11 AM ET as we re-cap our exciting Thanksgiving weekends and what not.

After that, our next show will air live on Saturday December 1 at 11 PM ET, and we will be discussing the War on Christmas as it continues to devastate the lives and common sense of the millions of Americans who watch FOX News with regularity.

Following the December 1st show, we will be back on our Wednesday at 11 AM ET routine followed by the new Saturday at 11 PM ET time slot.

So, to recapitulate…

Beginning December 1, 2012...The IWS Radio Show will air LIVE at 11 PM ET on Saturdays, and LIVE at 11 AM ET on Wednesdays.

In the meantime, Jayman and I will do a show LIVE this Monday November 26 at 11 AM ET.

I know this can be confusing for those of you who of the FOX News mentality, and trust me, I tried to get Glenn Beck and his chalkboard, and Karl Rove and his whiteboard to diagram this for you, but neither returned my calls, so…

Re-read each sentence carefully, and maybe it’ll come to you, and you won’t miss each action packed and hilarious moment of our upcoming shows.

I hope this information is helpful to you, and I would also like to say something else that is related to the IWS Radio Show.

IWS Radio has for the last couple of months, typically been Number One on BTR’s Comedy category, always in the top three, and the last couple of shows have topped 10,000 listens with one topping 16,000 listens.

We appreciate that, and hope those of you who listen regularly, keep spreading the word and help IWS grow even larger.

Jay and I laugh when we think about how just a few months ago, we were happy to get 600 listens and just have our show make it to the first page of BTR rankings.

So, thanks a lot for listening because we appreciate the hell out of it, but there’s one thing…

Could some of you call-in to the show when we do it?

I mean as much as Jay and I like talking to each other and are enamored hearing our own wit and charm cascade across the internets, we need some fresh voices!!

Have a great Saturday, a great weekend, and we hope to “see” you Monday at 11 AM ET on IWS Radio.

Cheers!!
mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo confused! I cannot absorb any new schedules!! I am trying to keep track and be there for like 12 people!!! You people need to keep track of me!! Missy

I'm With Stupid said...

Miss: Keeping track of you is very difficult, but fortunately, Jay and I are superheroes, and we will always cradle you within our capes...or something. Cheers Miss and thanks for being not only a great friend of the show, but being a great friend plain and simple as well.

Matt-Man

Mike said...

Wait, WHAT?! Saturday night? I can do that. Now all I have to do is remember to remember.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Hell Yes!! It' will be 10 PM your time...You will have just awaken from your last nap of the day. This is awesome!! Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

I'll try to be there for the Saturday night shows.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

That would be helpful Jayman. Cheers!!

Matt-Man