What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, October 15, 2012

AN IWS Vlog....Matt-Man's Fridge

As you freaks know, Jayman did a vlog last week showing the contents of his wallet.

Well, in keeping with the video magic that he began, I offer this video of me, half asleep, taking you on a journey of the Bagwine fridge, freezer, and cabinets.



And don't forget...Yesterday, Jayman and I talked about all the guys we'd like to get hot with as we presented another sure to be Number One IWS Radio Show.

If you missed it, you can catch it it right here:

6 comments:

Beth said...

We have NOTHING to eat in this house!

I'm With Stupid said...

Almost eight minutes of Bagwine deliciousness! Now I'm hungry for McDonald's.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: IKR? That's why I went to McD's. Cheers Schmoop!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: Yeah, it I went a little long. And the Cheese Curds? Don't get em'. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

I noticed you didn't show us the expiration dates on things. As a fast food junkie, all the stuff could be just for show.

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I am an ardent expiration date checker Mike. Cheers!!

Matt-Man