What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yom Kippur Apologies List


Hola sinners, offenders and atoners! Since today is Yom Kippur I thought I should probably use this blog to issue some very much deserved apologies to some people even though I’m neither Jewish nor in a 12 Step Program.


- Okay, I apologize to everyone in recovery for that 12-step program crack.

- I apologize to the woman on Twitter who I called “cunt breath” not too long ago. I don’t remember your name, but I probably shouldn’t have called you that. Hell, I don’t even know what “cunt breath” means.

- I apologize to my loud-ass hillbilly neighbors for making fun of how loud you guys are. It was only recently that I learned that one of the big physical defects of inbred mountain people is severe hearing loss. I was very wrong of me to mock how loudly you guys talk now that I know this little tidbit.

- I apologize to people who live in the rural areas of the south for that “hillbilly” crack.

- I apologize to my friend, co-host and partner in crime Matt-Man for calling him “Mattcicle” so many times. Actually, I’m sorrier that the name didn’t catch on with others than anything though.

- Also, for calling Matt-Man “Mitt-Man” yesterday. Totally uncalled for.

- I apologize to lazy-ass Montero driving neighbor for giving him so much virtual shit over the internet for his inability to fix his Gawd Damn tire that was either flat or really low all the time for what seemed like months. I realize that sometimes people are so busy and have so many responsibilities that they don’t always have the extra seven minutes it would take to get a tire fixed. Not that he is, but other people are.

- I apologize to all the people on reality shows who are just trying to get through life the best they know how just like the rest of us. Except the Kardashians. Jesus I fucking hate them.

- I apologize to Mitt Romney for calling him an arrogant, elitist, mean-spirited condescending prick that lacks any convictions or moral compass whatsoever. Not that he deserves an apology, but I’m sure he feels like he’s entitled to one.

- I apologize to all the people we, okay I, have mocked or insulted either here on the I’m With Stupid podcast. Except atheist vegans who run marathons. Fuck those people.

- Speaking of the podcast, I apologize to all the people that IWS has made to feel inferior by crushing them in the ratings. It wasn’t really intentional and we are as befuddled by our success as you are.

- Finally I would like to apologize to some of the women who I have met through various social media sites and who listen to our show and read this blog and I read their blogs and all that stuff. Not so much for being a little creepy and making you feel uncomfortable a lot of the time. I can’t really help that. But, I really feel like I should apologize for the really nasty, disgusting things I’ve done to so many of you in my dreams. Not that I have much control over that either, but I feel guilty about it. Most of the time.

Okay, there we go! That wasn’t so bad. I feel a lot better about things now and I hope that you guys do too. If you have any sins to atone for apologies you feel you need to make you can do so in our comments section. Please be as specific in your description of your sins.

Jayman
Jayman3768@gmail.com
@Jayman_IWS 

12 comments:

Mike said...

'..but I feel guilty about it.'

See that's where multiple personalities come in handy. The OTHER me did it.

Wine~Gurl said...

I'm sorry for hurting @stripperstories feelinvs the other day by calling her a slut on twitter and making her cry! I will be making my wrongs right, tho there r not very much wrongs! Lol ur a mess. I love this post...keep on naming im sure there is more Jay....many many more!

Wine~Gurl said...

I'm sorry for hurting @stripperstories feelinvs the other day by calling her a slut on twitter and making her cry! I will be making my wrongs right, tho there r not very much wrongs! Lol ur a mess. I love this post...keep on naming im sure there is more Jay....many many more!

Gnetch said...

WHAT? YOU? CREEPY? NOOOOOO? Psh!

Anyway, there's an ibetmittromney blog on Tumblr and it's kinda hilarious. I don't even care about politics but that blog is funny. I think you'll like it.

Dianne said...

this is a most excellent Yom Kippur atonement and trust me I know Yom Kippur
my Nana used to make me fast and tell her what I had done wrong
it took forever

I'm With Stupid said...

Awwwww, thanks Jayman. I'll make sure you get something extra special in your Hanukkah stacking this year. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Right! It's a me I don't even know doing those things.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Wine~Gurl: Yeah, poor @StripperStories ... Shes so sensitive. Please be gentle with her. haha ;-)

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Gnetch: "WHAT? YOU? CREEPY? NOOOOOO? Psh!"

I'm detecting some sarcasm in that comment. And I'm a little hurt.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Dianne: That fasting thing is ridiculous. I'm not going to do that part. I apologize to your Nana for that. ;-)

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: I want a hot Jewish chick in HER Hanukkah stockings. Thanks.

Jay

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

coach factory outlet
longchamp le pliage
oakley canada
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
kobe 11
louis vuitton outlet
true religion sale
pandora outlet
toms outlet
fitflop sale
air max
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
tory burch shoes
concord 11
rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
replica watches
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas superstar
louis vuitton outlet
gucci belts
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
oakley vault
nike air force 1
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet stores
chenyingying0709