What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, March 5, 2012

Snobs

What is a snob?

Well…according to what I have read while in search of a definitive answer, a snob is:

“Someone who believes that some people are inherently inferior to him or her for any one of a variety of reasons.”

Me, being the open-minded person that I am, love and/or allow vast and varied types of personages to grace and interspertiate my carefree, rock star life, however…

Of the people whom I dislike the most (other than bullies), the people who make my colon tighten and what not the most, would be pretentious snobs.

Oh sure, horrid folks such as, murderers, rapists, and molester types abound, but those folks typically end up incarcerated; the snobs? They live among us, and I loathe those people.

As many of you know, as an internet superstar I have to, and do, spend a goodly amount of time on a variety of social media platforms, and let me tell you…

A lot of you people are horrid human beings!!  And the worst thing is, you are horrid to others, based upon their very livelihoods and existence!!

I hear a lot of you ladies out there talking about how your husband/significant other/mimbo of the week, is not providing for you because he works at a loser type of job.  Tsk Tsk Tsk

If that is a problem for you snobs of female femininity here’s a suggestion…

Go get a job that pays for your ever-widening bon bon eating asses OR, cut back on the bon bons and work a salad or two into your diet OR, find a guy who will do whatever it takes to bring you the carbohydrates you so richly deserve…and crave.

Jesus Christ!!  I have met some bitches in my life, but some of you faux-hot chicks on Twitter and Facebook take the cake…and eat it while you’re bitching.  Oy!!

And seriously, guys?

There’s no need to make fun of another guy because he works at McDonald’s, buys on the cheap, and uses coupons.

I know, I know, guys…

Said dude, may not be as successful as you, but he is walking the walk and talking the talk by providing for himself and maybe a family, of which you probably used to have until you abandoned them while leaving no forwarding address with which Child Services could contact you.

Don't be a Gwyneth, my friends!!

When people make fun of others because of what they wear, what they can afford, where they work, and who they “are”, it makes me mad, and really?  It sometimes makes me sick to my stomach.

I hate it.

Don’t get me wrong.  If I think you are just downright stupid and/or an asshole, I’ll tell you so, but…

I will never do that based upon what you do, where you live, or what you “appear” to be.  Never.

I can honestly say that while I may be a jerk, a jackass at times, and a sarcastic bastard, I am NOT a snob, because I actually wait until a person opens his or her mouth in order to determine if they are an asshole or not.

And really, when it comes down to it, assholes and non-assholes are the only two types of people in this world.

Ergo…If you are a snob, you are an asshole.

So stop it...asshole snob, you!!

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

And by the way, Jayman and I exposed the snobbishness of organized religion on the radio show yesterday. We had guests galore and sermoned a whole lot of funny, so check it out:


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

Email:  neshobadude@yahoo.com
Twitter:  @mattmaniws

12 comments:

Mike said...

'a loser type of job'

Any job these days is a God sent job.

Dana said...

Smug yes! Snob No!

I'm With Stupid said...

The worst of these snobs are the ones who haven't earned their snobbery. They've inherited, married into or been awarded their financial position in life through a divorce settlement, yet they look down on others who struggle. Those people suck the most.

People like, well Gwyneth!

I on the other hand, am a reverse snob. I look down on people above me. Or something like that.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Exactly and thanks for calling into God yesterday. Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: Well it's good thing that you're not both, because that would make you a smob. Cheers Dana!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Jay: Ha. I tend to look at those people equilaterally or in a rhombus like manner. What? Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Lizza said...

But isn't bitching about snobbery a form of snobbery too? :-) I jest...a little. Anyway, hip hip hooray for assholery!

Matt-Man and Jayman, you crack me up! Please don't ever, ever stop.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Living here in suburbia, I know this all too well. I don't think there's a woman in this entire neighborhood that works - well, aside from my wife. But she's Mexican, so they just assume she's driving to a field to pick potatoes.

I'm With Stupid said...

Beer: I hope she keeps her "papers" with her. Funny thing, one of the worst places for snobbery? Churches!! Cheers Beer!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Lizza: Ha...Here's to total unadulterated assholery indeed. Cheers and thanks Liiiiiizza!!

Matt-Man

Jo said...

I love your big heart, and your asshole philosophy. This is a great post!

I think about snobbery a lot. Because it's everywhere. I don't know if there's more of it on the internet as such, or if it's just that there's a lot of it in the world & the web makes me aware of it. But, it's pretty depressing.

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: Thanks Jo. Snobs, hypocrites, and like jerks, torque me off more than most. And, you're right, folks like that drive me crazy because as you said, they are everywhere.

Cheers Jo!!

Matt-Man