What IWS Fans Are Saying

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Am Superfan!

Hola Bitches! Jayman here! As you may know, I’m a bit of a sports junkie. I love keeping up with all leagues and sports. And, I have a few teams that are my favorites. I am a fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks, New Orleans Saints, Houston Texans, Tennessee Titans, San Antonio Spurs, New York Knicks, St. Louis Cardinals, and a few others.

Hell, I’m not just “a” fan; I’m “THE” fan of these teams. I’m the greatest fan of all time! Nobody loves these teams as much as I do. Don’t even try to claim that your level of fandom is as great as mine, because it’s not. You think you’re a great fan, but in reality you’re only a so-so fan. I’ve heard you say negative things about these teams, which means you’re not a REAL fan.

Don’t try to deny it. I heard you saying that the Arkansas offensive line is a sieve, just letting defenses run right through them.  I was right there when you said that the Saints defense has given up more ground than the French Army in 1940. I heard you call the Spurs “old.” And you said the Cardinals a bunch of “average” players with a “washed up” manager who just got lucky.

You can’t be a real fan if you say negative things about your supposedly favorite teams. I’m just not going to put up with it. You should be more like me! I’m the greatest sports fan of all time! Hell, my team could be getting beat 75-0 and I would still let people know that I haven’t given up on them. And, if you dare mention that they might not be that good, I’ll jump all over you and point out that you are a shitty fan and a troll.

Don’t try to give me the old “Hey, I was just expressing an opinion, man” bullshit. The only opinion allowed around here is the one that agrees with mine! There will be no dissension allowed. And don’t try to tell me that you’re just being “realistic” either. You know what reality is? Whatever I say it is!

Arkansas Razorbacks? Best college football team in the country. Not even close. I have no clue how Bama beat them. The Hogs are sooooooo much better than Bama. And, the Hogs deserve a shot at the BCS championship game even over teams that are undefeated.

Spurs? They’re just the perfect combination of veteran leadership and youthful exuberance. If and when the NBA gets underway, they’re gonna dominate the league and then play the Knicks in NBA Finals and win it all! Just like the Cardinals did. I was the only one who knew they were going to win it all. Never had a doubt.

The Saints are just bored with the regular season. They’ll cruise along and when they get to the playoffs, they’ll turn it on and march into to the Super Bowl where they’ll face the winner of the Texans/Titans battle in the AFC Championship game.

Don’t you even think about disagreeing with me for even one second! Like I said, I’m Super Fucking Fan! I’m the greatest fan ever! And you’re a shitty fan because you don’t agree with me 100% of the time. This is the only way it can work. It’s all or nothing. Either you’re with me or you’re against me.

You can go on living in boring old Realitystan, or you can join me here in Awesomeville. It’s your choice. Don’t make the wrong one! 

Jayman

7 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

I know this a stupid question, but is that the best and hottest pic of Razorback cheerleaders you could find, because if it is...well...anyway, go Hogs!! Cheers Jayman!!

I'm With Stupid said...

You're shallow attacks on good and decent Arkansas girls are simply uncalled for. It's sad that you only see what people look like on the outside and never try to see their inner beauty.

Then again, you deal with Ohio women most of the time and it's understandable why would be so jaded and hateful about that inner beauty thing.

Except for Schmoop, of course. Her beauty runs deep.

Jay

Leigh Anne said...

I'd pick the Hogs over Bama any day (regardless of the score)! Hating Bama is my favorite SEC tradition!

Mike said...

Shouldn't that be AResomeville?

I'm With Stupid said...

Leigh Anne: You're even hotter than normal when you're hating on Bama. ;-)

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: That's clever Mike. I bet you've been chuckling to yourself all day over that one. ha ;-)

Jay

Gnetch said...

You are a superfan. Definitely! I won't argue. Because I'm nice. Ha!