What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, August 1, 2016

IWS Radio Told Jokes And Terry Laughed His Ass Off!!

Hi all Terry Foster here, and sure, I hate the Matt-Man because he is a gay loving, Muslim
worshiping, left wing nut...and his partner Jayman..? I don't know him none too well, but I bet he's about the same.

Anyhoo...

I got into it with Matt-Man the another night, so much so, that I did a home invasion on his ass yesterday and threw him into Buck Creek with concrete blocks tied around his waist. I laughed as I saw him sink to the bottom, but then?

I listened to yesterday's IWS Radio Joke Show in archives, which by the way, devoted an entire segment to me called, I Love That Terry Guy, and I lauuuuuughed. But then...

I thought maybe I shouldn't have tried to drown him, because between him, Jayman, Ferg, Maru, Macey, Angie, Cracker, Lil Gal, Jamie, and Schmoop, and the whole lot tellin' rib ticklers? That kinda got me off of my game of hatin' Hillary, lovin' Donald, and desperately tryin' to make people feel inferior to me, and I felt bad for a second.

I normally don't like to change my ways, but it was a nice and a somewhat eckuhlecktic change of pace. So...

Thanks guys, and folks out there in internet land...I highly recommend that you listen to yesterday's show. It was kinda funny, and well, I am featured, so what the hell more could you want? Well...

Other than hopin' that Matt-Man got those concrete blocks off himself and resurfaced...



No comments: