Hola Foodies! In case you were wondering, I continue to be obsessed with Food Network and all their celebrity chefs. Many of them do so many things that drive me crazy, but I’ve complained about that enough. Today I’m going to do something different. I’m going to rank some of the Food Network Chefs from WORST to BEST sense of humor*.
We’ll start with the obviously humorless…
- Rachael Ray: There are people out there who claim that Rachael is a delightful and funny person. I think they’re lying. She is completely and totally devoid of any sense of humor (or human decency) at all.
- Melissa d’Arabian: In addition to being the biggest fraud on Food Network, this chick is a completely humorless prig.
- Geoffrey Zakarian: This guy wouldn’t know funny if it popped him on the nose after pointing to his tie.
- Giada de Laurentiis: She is entirely too shallow, too much of a snob and takes herself way too seriously to have any real sense of humor. She might smile real pretty and pretend, but on the inside she’s burning w/ anger over anything that might seem funny to others.
- Tyler Florence: Another one who takes himself a little too seriously to be able to just kick back and have a few laughs with the boys.
- Bobby Flay: Surprisingly, Bobby does have a bit of sense of humor. Most of comes from arrogance and his raging ego, but it shows up sometimes. He is more humble than he used to be though. I’ll admit that.
Guy Fieri: Despite his out of control douche-baggery does like to have a good time and laugh.
- Jeff Mauro: The Sandwich King seems like a pretty affable guy who, unlike Tyler Florence, probably can and does sit around and yuk it up.
- Alton Brown: He’s a pretty funny, nerdy guy who seems have something of a sense of humor.
- Sunny Anderson: Another nice and friendly person who is probably fairly funny and seems like she’d be cool to hang with.
- Ree Drummond: The Pioneer Woman is hard to figure out, but I think she’s probably pretty darn funny. She is also welcome to cook the main course at any big party or function I’m ever attending.
- Ina Garten: This may come as a surprise to you people, but Ina has an excellent sense of humor. It’s just as awkward as her limited social skills, but it’s there and it’s golden.
- The Neely’s: Pat and Gina Neely love to eat BBQ, drink beer, party and laugh. Awesome people!
- Sandra Lee: Anyone who drinks and parties as much as Sandra is going have a great sense of humor. Just don’t let her make the Kwanzaa Cake. Or the Hanukkah Cake. Or probably the Christmas Cake. Actually, just have her bartend.
- Anne Burrell: Maybe a little raunchy for some folks, but Anne loves to laugh and have a good time.
- Trisha Yearwood: All redneck women are funny as hell and Trisha is no exception.
- Duff Goldman: A genuinely funny guy and is probably the most real person of anyone at the Food Network.
*Obviously, if Paula Deen and/or Emeril Lagasse were still at Food Network they would be listed as the two funniest people with the best senses of humor BY FAR!