What IWS Fans Are Saying

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I AM Miley Cyrus!!

Cheeeeeeers Chuckleheads!!

Well, unless you live under a rock, or are a person of Amish persuasion who is without a radio, television, or internet access, you know that the American media, parental groups, and holier-than-thou types are in full-throttle and five-speed overdrive, OUTRAGE mode.

It seems that the once winsome Disney studio star of Hannah Montana, twenty year old Miley Cyrus, twerked and worked her wares upon a growing pain inside the pants of thirty-six year old Robin Thicke during a live performance, on this past Sunday’s VMA awards show on MTV.

Monday morning as I watched the early morning talk shows, my hangover was cursed by the sound of Morning Joe’s Mika Brzezinski, who upon seeing the video, said things like…

"She is a mess. Someone needs to take care of her."  Annnnnd….

"That was disgusting and embarrassing."  Annnnnd of course this…

"That young lady, who is 20, is obviously deeply troubled, deeply disturbed...probably has an eating disorder."

I felt helpless as I lay there listening to that nattering nabob of Williams College educated, sexist, social piety, Ms. Mika “Pass Me the Vodka and Another Ambien” Brzezinski point out what she feels to be flaws in Miley’s character, and weaknesses in her emotional, physical, and psychological make-up.

Others in the media piled on poor Miley, and on Tuesday, Mika, Joe Scarborough, and the Parents Television Council said that advertisers must forgo MTV and person or persons at the network, should be fired.

Oh…My God…Such outrage over a little song and dance.  I haven’t seen this much outrage since millions of American children were victimized by Janet Jackson’s booby popping out during the Super Bowl a few years ago.

Here’s the thing…I know Miley Cyrus, because I AM Miley Cyrus.

I could have been Miley a few years back when I began my first blog.  If I had a daughter?  She would have looked like Miley Cyrus.

Seven years ago, I started my first blog.  At first, it was like working for Disney.  I was sweet, cute, affable, and many folks called me Matty.

And then…a couple of years into it, I knew it was time to fly.  Time to grow my wings, and become a seasoned and grown-up version of my blogging self.  So…

I began posting pictures likes this…


And this…


And in keeping with animal twerking like Miley’s Teddy Bear sexcapade, pictures like this…


Much like the burgeoning and longing for adult type performing for which Miley has yearned, I too felt the need to grow and become more adult and cutting edge in my blogging.  It’s a natural progression.  Oh sure, she did so at the age of 20, and I at the age of 43 or 44, but still…you get my point.

Mika Brzezinski claims that Miley Cyrus is disturbed, a mess, and probably suffers from an eating disorder because Mika’s emotional displacement tells her to say that.

Me?

I just say that Miley Cyrus and I are kindred spirits wanting to grow as people.

In fact, I say unto you now…

While early in my blogging career I could have been referred to as Hannah Mattana, I AM Miley Cyrus now, and perhaps in a small way, each and everyone of us are...ALL Miley Cyrus.

Stand firmly behind sweet Miley Cyrus, and don’t allow the OUTRAGE Police to throw her in jail!!

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws
My Facebook Page

16 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

I can only imagine how liberating it must be to either finger oneself with a foam finger on TV or post provocative sexy pics on a blog. I so admire the way you and Miley can just put yourselves out there.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jay: Like I said, kindred spirits. Two bodies, one soul, one desire to be loved and appreciated. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

If Miley's going to twerk she's going to need a bigger butt.

jAMiE said...

Can we please stop talking about Miley now?

ps...i'd take Bieber over Miley anyday.

Beth said...

I've spent years trying to forget about those pictures. Now...I need brain bleach;)

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I totally agree Mike. There's just nothing there. Cheers Mike!!

I'm With Stupid said...

Jamie: Yes I am done now, but as far as Miley and the Biebs, I think they would be cute together stranded on an island with no chance of recording ever again. Cheers Jaaaaaamie!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Beth: Aw c'mon...You don't fine the bunny cute? C'mon, kiss the cuddly bunny, kiss it!! Cheeeeeers Schmoop!!

Matt-Man

Dana said...

I was actually quite surprised at Mika's response. My guess is she had never even heard of Miley before the VMAs, yet she had nothing but derogatory comments to throw her way? My guess?? Mike secretly wants to wear a teddy bear costume and grind on Robin Thicke!

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: I loathe Mika. She is such a judging, pretentious, empty headed nanny stater. And thanks for the comment, now I am pissed off. Hee. Cheers Dana!!

Matt-Man

Unknown said...

There's a certain irony in Mika's statement.

The look that Drake had on his face - the look that Will Smith's whole family had on their faces - while Miley was performing?

That's how everybody else on "Morning Joe" looks every time Mika opens her mouth.

It's that sort of train wreck embarrassment thing, where you want to plug your ears until it's over.

Oh well.

I'm With Stupid said...

Katy: You are so correct and I couldn't have said it better. Mika provides me with both "are you that stupid?", and "cringe worthy" reactions every morning. Cheers Katy!!

Matt-Man

Unknown said...

qzz0625
coach outlet online
longchamp handbags
cheap jordans
air jordan 12
moncler jackets
polo ralph lauren
tory burch outlet
jazz jerseys
g-star jeans
kate spade outlet

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Incidemment, le frère adidas zx 700 noir d'Adi a démarré Puma. La colle Loctite GO2 est compatible avec soldes air jordan homme de nombreux matériaux poreux et non poreux comme asics lyte blanche femme le béton, l'aluminium, le verre, les carreaux, air jordan 30 l'acier inoxydable, le bois, la céramique, le basket nike air huarache femme cuivre, le liège, le laiton, les surfaces vernies, le nike air huarache homme blanc cuir, le polyester renforcé de fibre de air jordan 11 low citrus price verre , acier, polycarbonate, miroirs, pierres naturelles, forme air jordan 11 pour femme polystyrène et zinc. Il ne sort presque jamais du air jordan 3 femme noir style.

Obat Benjolan di Belakang Telinga said...



This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Cara Mengobati Cacingan

Pengobatan Alternatif Penyakit Hepatitis
Obat Tradisional Cedera Lutut/Keseleo Lutut

Anonymous said...

supreme clothing
off white
yeezy shoes
bape shoes
jordan
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
kyrie 5 spongebob
fear of god hoodie
curry shoes