What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, July 22, 2013

Jay's Got Some Random Thoughts

Holaaaaaaaaaaaa y’all! I don’t have any real topic for today so I’m just gonna type out my thoughts as they come to me for a while. I’m sure you’ll find them fascinating.

- These black bean fajitas were pretty damn spicy this time. Maybe I should have had some sour cream on with them to tone it down. Oh well, too late now. I’m gonna pay for this later though, I just know it.

- I better check my phone to see if anyone has texted me today.

- Nope

- I wish I could get a box full of grape Popsicles. Or cherry. Nothing wrong with the orange, blue or green, but I just prefer the cherry and grape. I better put “special order box of 200 grape Popsicles” on my “After I win the lottery” bucket list.

- Someday I should do a blog post from my penis. That would be hilarious. “Hi, I’m Jay’s Penis! I sure wish Jay would leave me the hell alone for a little while. He’s a terrible penis owner. You wouldn’t believe the places he has put me or tried to put me. *SHUDDER*”  Ha! Yeah, that would be funny.

- It’s a good thing I wasn’t around back in the late 1800’s in the Wild West. I probably wouldn’t have lived past my late teens. I’m sure I would have been gunned down by some asshole, which would have been okay since living in the South with no air conditioning would have sucked anyway.

- Welp. There went another Facebook “friend.” I don’t care about all the crazy-ass political crap people post all the time. I just scroll on by it. I have “friends” who are pretty damn serious about their partisan beliefs so there’s no reason to try to talk to them or argue, but the racists shit has got to go. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

- Gotta pee!

- I bet that if my penis really could talk that bastard would rat me out for everything bad I’ve ever done. Penises seem to be pretty disloyal.

- I need to get a can of mandarin oranges and freeze them.

- Okay, starting tomorrow only one Pepsi per day. And I’m not talking about drinking a whole two liter bottle and calling it “one” either. One can. I can do this. I know I’ve tried many times but dammit, if China can keep to their “one child” policy, I can drink only one Pepsi a day.

- I wish I had a swimming pool. Well not really cause I know I wouldn’t keep it up, but it would still be nice for a while until I got tired of taking care of it.

- I better check Facebook. Oh yeah! How YOOOOO doin’? I bet the only reason she hasn’t defriended me is because there are a lot of guys even creepier than me following her. That’s pretty scary.

- I suck at blogging.

- Baseball is stupid.

- If you’re a moderately decent looking woman who is willing to show some cleavage in your avi and tell gross vagina jokes all the time, you will be a superstar on Twitter.

- I’m going to take up running. Hahahhaha … No I’m not.

- “Oh, a storm is threat'ning
My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away”

Okay Mick, if you say so.

- Hahaha … Karen Gillan is bald? Okay, I guess I’ll use her pic for this post. I gotta put a hot chick on here cause that’s the rules or something. Besides, I have a reputation to keep up.  

- I need to start taking naps or sleeping better at night.

- You know what would be awesome? If my penis did a blog post and some chick’s vagina responded either in comments or on her own blog. Okay, maybe not.

- Well I gotta do laundry and then make sure that Rooster Cogburn saves Mattie Ross again on “True Grit.” I actually prefer the remake with Jeff Bridges to the original with John Wayne.

- Bye




Also, it we celebrated the Summer of Love on IWS Radio yesterday. It was a laugh a minute (or so) as we talked about our lost loves of the past and some of our unrequited loves. Plus Bobby Kraft, Paul Piatt and Stubby Stonehenge chimed and we had a really great meditation session with Martin. Plus Jamie called! Okay, we got her on late, but still, she was there! We also yucked it up for a while over other stuff, so totally check it out!! 



Listen to internet radio with IWS Radio on BlogTalkRadio


6 comments:

Dana said...

"Penises seem to be pretty disloyal."

Ya think???

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: He's having a sad day.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: Not everyone realizes how disloyal penises can be.

Jay

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Le Nike chaussure air nike jordan Air Max Plus est communément appelé Air air jordan 3 retro 88 femme TN ou Air Tuned. Et chaussures nike internationalist femme au sommet de votre colline, il Nike Air Max 95 soldes y a le Sacré Coeur, nike air jordan 1 mid aj1 un monument magnifique qui présente une air france amman jordan office architecture byzantine et romaine. Quel chaussures nike soldes basket que soit votre choix, la même soldes adidas ar 2.0 qualité de fermeture prime est garantie.

عمار حمادة said...

https://jant-mamlka.com/%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

https://jant-mamlka.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

https://jant-mamlka.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%B4%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

https://jant-mamlka.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

https://jant-mamlka.com/%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

https://jant-mamlka.com/%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

elrahma said...


PestNow The Pest & Termite Control Service In Virginia!

For examination co-operation to check on alternatives. A Please continue to use Advion Ish Bait Gel until you go 30 days with out seeing any activity. (10) The department shall suspend the license of any licensee who performs preventive pest treatments for new structure while its permit is revoked or revoked.   (3) Three years after a revocation, application may end up being made to the section for reinstatement; as well as the section may authorize reinstatement. Additionally, the technical crew can address bed bug infestations and a range of insect problems, including bees, wasps, ants, and flies.شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
رش دفان بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض


After the initial inspection, Surefire Infestations Solutions recommends only the services required to remove unwanted pests and restore your peacefulness of mind. (6) Other marijuana control not specifically controlled by this chapter. Although nematode can be controlled by the application of nematicide, the innate problem related to the pollution hazards of chemicals has created an immediate shift for a non-chemical control measure. Regarding Blog - ScherZinger Bug Control offers solutions meant for commercial and residential buyers in greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Dayton, and Columbus, Ohio.شركة عزل صوت بالرياض
غرف نوم جديدة للبيع بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض