What IWS Fans Are Saying

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Babe of the Week: Raging Bitch Gwyneth Paltrow



IWS Radio is proud to present Oscar winning actress, singer, cookbook author and lifestyle guru Gwyneth Paltrow as our Babe of the Week!


Recently named People Magazine’s “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” Gwyneth is one of the most multi-faceted and talented … Oh screw this! She was named “Most Beautiful” by People at the same time that “Iron Man 3” was premiering and we’re supposed to believe People wasn’t bought off for that? PUH-LEEZE! I can’t take it. Paltrow is an over-privileged pretentious self-absorbed snob who thinks she’s better than everyone …


Is she pretty? Sure she is! Tall, lean, leggy blue-eyed blonds usually are. But so is the girl who works at the Dollar General here in Redneckville. The difference is the girl at DG doesn’t look down on everyone who shops there and tell them what sad, pathetic people they are!


Gwyneth is just another one of these snooty condescending bitches who was born on third base but thinks she hit a triple. She can’t be bothered to live in America because were all sooooooo uncouth. She has to live in London where she claims everyone is a sophisticated, worldly intellectual on her level.


Her favorite thing in the world to do is to go onto her website tell all the downtrodden people of the world what they can do to better their lives BE MORE LIKE HER!!!! I would congratulate “Gwennie” on her Babe of the Week hono(u)rs, but she has probably already congratulated herself. Of course, while staring at herself in the mirror and being mesmerized by her beauty and greatness, she is also asking how it could possibly have taken so long for this to happen since she’s sooooooo much more deserving than the babes who have won before she did.

How on Earth the lovely, charming and delightful Blythe Danner could have given birth to this snooty self-important cunt I have no idea. Anyway, enjoy being the Babe of the Week Gwyneth. 



By the way, don't forget to listen to I'm With Stupid LIVE Sunday at 12 Noon ET as we talk about Spring Cleaning and other fun stuff.

11 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Um...I'm just guessing, but I think maybe you don't like her. Cheers Jayman!! Blythe Danner RAWKS!!

Matt-Man

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful price sufficient for
me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material
as you did, the net might be much more useful than ever before.


Feel free to surf to my weblog: retrobeurs

Anonymous said...

Can we get pictures of the chick from Dollar General too? I mean, just for scientific reason. I'd like to compare their legginess if possible.

Warnest Regards,

Rev. RockDog

jAMiE said...

I think i heard she was voted most hated celeb this past week too...i guess you win some, you lose some, eh.

Gnetch said...

Hahaha. So much hate. I can feel it through the internet.

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: Not a fan.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Rock Dog: I'll see if I can get someone to take a sneaky pic of the DG girl. The restraining order prevents me from doing it myself.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jamie: As well she should be! ha ;-)

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Gnetch: Too much? ;-p

Jay

Anonymous said...

Gwen: If the British were so civilized, then why did Prince Philip admit to wishing he will be reincarnated as a disease to kill off native Africans? Or why do they have a royal family at all in the 21st century, with a House of born into Lords in the Parliament? Or why they refuse to give back the Faukland Islands to Argentina? If you're that anti american, please revoke your citizenship.

Anonymous said...

article source cost propecia sam's club - generic propecia 5mg