What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, November 19, 2012

Eat to Live, Live to Eat

Hola y’all! Since I’m busy corrupting the simple and decent people of Omaha, NE this week, I will use old memes as fodder on the days that it's my turn to post. IKNOWRIGHT!? So very exciting!


How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or over-easy

How do you take your coffee/tea: When I do drink coffee I like cream and sugar. Or some Jameson’s Irish Whiskey or some Baily's Irish Cream

Favorite breakfast foods: Bacon, eggs and hash browns

Peanut butter: smooth or crunchy? Smooooooooooth

What kind of dressing on your salad? I prefer French, but I can live with Italian or a balsamic vinaigrette

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi!

You're feeling lazy. What do you make? Maybe just a hamburger patty and some fries or one of those frozen breaded chicken patties on a bun and some fries. Or maybe a frozen pizza.


You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Being a simple kind of guy, I normally just get a pepperoni pizza with extra sauce on thin crust from Pizza Hut

You feel like cooking. What do you make? Lots of different chicken meals, sometimes with pasta, sometimes with rice and maybe even meatloaf and sometimes pork.

Do any foods bring back good memories? Mostly stuff like prime rib or really good steaks we would have at “family” gatherings at my dad’s house on holidays. Or big holiday meals with my REAL family.


Do any foods remind you of someone? When I have red beans and rice I think of my sister cause she makes GREAT red beans and rice. Oh and an awesome pork stew.


Is there a food you refuse to eat? When I was a kid there were, but now, I think I'd try most things. Well, not rodents.

What was your favorite food as a child? Burgers

Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Probably green veggies. Although I will not eat that nasty green pile of sludge that comes out of a can that they try to pass off as spinach. I like my spinach fresh and in a salad, thank you.

Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? Can't think of any.

Favorite fruit or vegetable: Veggie: Actually I love mixed vegetables with the green beans, corn peas, carrots and little lima beans. Fruit: Grapes

Favorite junk food: Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips

Favorite between meal snack: I love those peanut butter crackers or just saltines

Do you have any weird food habits: You mean as in do I get freaky with food? I love strawberries and bananas and cereal, but I HATE strawberries or bananas IN my cereal. I love maple syrup over my sausage, but HATE maple sausage. And, as you probably know, I’m not a fan of handling foods so I wear food safe gloves.

You're on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Veggies and Chicken

You're off your diet. Now what would you like? Great big old BBQ pork sandwich from Bodacious BBQ.

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai, etc? Spicy foods tend to cause me problems, but I do love Indian food. Normally if I’m at an Indian Restaurant and they give us the choice of how spicy we want our food, I go with “not too spicy” just to save myself the trouble.

Can I get you a drink? Scotch or Cabo Wabo Tequilla or Woodford Reserve Bourbon

Red wine or white? Yes please. I love wine and will drink both reds and whites at any time.

We only have beer: German or Belgian please. Or just good old Coors Light.

Favorite dessert? A big warm brownie with an even bigger scoop of vanilla ice cream and some chocolate syrup poured over it.

The perfect nightcap? In the winter time some hot chocolate is always good.


Okay, that was fascinating wasn’t it kids? Yeah, I thought so.

Jayman
Jayman3768@gmail.com
@Jayman_IWS

Also, on Sunday we had a great time just shooting the breeze on the I’m With Stupid Podcast. Originally the idea was to give out advice to folks for dealing with the holidays, but we didn’t really get around to doing much of that. But, it was still a fun time of just talking about whatever came up. So, you should totally check it out!


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio


15 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Nothing like a hamburger commecial to get the juices flowing....... hamburger juices that is.

I'm With Stupid said...

I hate cereal period. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Dana said...

And, as you probably know, I’m not a fan of handling foods so I wear food safe gloves.

You do realize that Mike is your food doppelganger, right??

Gnetch said...

You had me craving pizza and a hamburger at 2 AM!!! Thanks, Jay. Haha!

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Hamburgers are sexy!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Matt-Man: Cereal is delicious!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Dana: Tell Mike he's perfectly normal!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Gnetch: That's hot! ;-p

Jay

Edita said...

"Favorite junk food: Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips"


OOOH YEAHHH. Don't get me started on the dips, too.

I'm With Stupid said...

Edita: You're a pretty tasty dip yourself. Yeah, I really don't know what that meant either. ;-)

Jay

Unknown said...

qzz0625
prada shoes
true religion jeans
gucci outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
canada goose jackets
celtics jerseys
jordan shoes
air max 2017
brequet wathes
kate spade outlet

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Le blazer contient également un bon chaussure nike air max 1 ultra moire mécanisme de lumières car l'adresse double comme étant le bouton frappant. La quantité de travail qui va dans la génération de la Nike Air Pressure One Large Lower est intensive. Même si les chaussures n'ont eu aucun problème adidas zx flux femme blanche et rose à se vendre, le fait qu'elles possèdent des semelles en caoutchouc ne contenant aucune couleur ajoute à leur allure. Les sandales Nike sont vraiment légères, l'empeigne en cuir est assez chaussures nike blazer low classic douce et luxueuse. Cela les rendra uniques et, espérons-le, leur donnera un avantage parmi leurs pairs Nike Shox Deliver. Les 5, 6 et 7 sont des cavités Nike Split avec une pondération de périmètre, mais pas le Asics Homme canal des longs fers.

yanmaneee said...

golden goose shoes
moncler jackets
curry shoes
kd 11 shoes
golden goose mid star
kobe byrant shoes
nike outlet
air jordan
nike shoes
jordan 11

mclesle said...

replica bags paypal accepted replica gucci handbags m1s27x9h12 9a replica bags replica bags philippines wholesale hermes fake h9z91w7e40 replica bags online shopping why not look here l2d05s1p28 high quality replica bags replica bags in pakistan