What IWS Fans Are Saying

Sunday, May 20, 2012

IWS Babe of the Week: Brooklyn Decker Naked Battleship!!

Oh sure...Ya'd think a hot babe named Brooklyn Decker was born in the Big Apple, but nope.  Twenty- Five year old 2010 SI Swimsuit Cover Girl Brooklyn Decker, is a grain fed babe who was born only minutes away from the Matt-Man, in Kettering, Ohio...


She has built upon her magical cover girl hotness by realizing a successful acting career and is currently starring in the blockbuster hit, Battleship, as Samantha Shane...


Brooklyn is also cast as the lead in another upcoming movie, of which I forget the title, but if it includes this shot, I would simply call it, "Hot Girl on the Beach"...


For some insane reason, Brooklyn Decker married tennis star Andy Roddick in 2009...



I don't know why she had to do that...Hell, I would have been more than willing to serve an ace fast and hard to her back court.  Then again...

Maybe I'd just lob my balls at her.

In fact, if we did it on a clay court, I could get her ass cheeks all red and what not, without even having to spank her.  But, that would be sad...and that would be a fault on my part.

Anyhoo...Here's to Kettering, Ohio's own Brooklyn Decker.  We hardly got to know you personally, and we, well...I, am still crying because of the missed opportunity.

And, don't forge to check out the I'm With Stupid Podcast!


Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio

Cheers!!

11 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

You know, Brooklyn was "discovered" in a shopping mall in Charlotte, NC when she was a teenager. So why is it that whenever I try to "discover" a teenage girl in a mall, I get the cops called on me? Huh? So not fair.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: Because you are not a "Premium Member of Society." Societal rules work just like BTR rules. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Adam said...

She reminds me a lot of Rebecca Romijn back in 98 SI swimsuit issue

Mike said...

Well I saw the word naked in your title so HERE I AM! Nice!

Jo said...

Very gorgeous. And interesting the way she uses her bikini top as a...scarf.

Lobbing balls? That was great and really uncomfortable. You have a curious magic with words.

I'm With Stupid said...

Adam: Now that you mention it, she looks a bit like Romijn in the face in the second picture. Cheers Adam!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: I guess I should put t word "naked" in every title then. Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: Ha. Thanks Jo, and I'll be mentioning my wordsmith influence on today's show as a matter of fact. Cheers Jo!!

Matt-Man

Big Sky Heidi said...

When you have it, flaunt it while you can.

At best I'm up for a little décollété.

I'm With Stupid said...

Heidi: Damn right, and who doesn't love a plunging neckline full of tempting cleavage? Cheers Heidi!!

Matt-Man

Anonymous said...

kobe shoes
yeezy shoes
Travis Scott Jordan
jordan 4
yeezy