What IWS Fans Are Saying

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Matt Said...Jay Said XXXVI

Matt говори…Jay говори.  You, слушам.

Matt:  Hello?  Helloooooo?  Hel….
Jay:  Kirk Douglasssish here.
Matt:  Ha.  Your Kirk Douglas impression is almost perfected.
Jay:  Thanks!!  I was thinking I may take it a step further as well.
Matt:  How So?
Jay:  Thought I might grab me an ice pick and put a dimple in my rugged, manly chin.
Matt:  You truly suffer for your craft.
Jay:  IKR?

Matt:  Before we get started on show prep…What did you have for ‘sup tonight?  I need an idea.
Jay:  I had sole for the first time ever.
Matt:  Was it good?
Jay:  It was m’eh.  Kinda bland…in fact, one could say…
Matt and Jay:  IT HAD NO SOUL.
Matt:  We are so punny.

Jay:  We need to pick our babes for the Official 2012 IWS Babe Draft which along with their pictures, will appear on our website this Sunday.
Matt:  I am so ready.  I wrote down my four picks while at work today.
Jay:  Okay…you go first.
Matt:  With the first overall pick…I choose (name redacted)
Jay:  Sweeeeet. My first pick is (name redacted)
Matt:  She’s freaking hot, but I got my next one, Jayman…(name redacted)
Jay:  Oh baby, adding a little color I see.  Well, I give you this hottie…(name redacted)
Matt:  But she has fairly big ones; that is so unlike you.
Jay:  Yeah but she has her Aztec goin’ on.

Matt:  Sweeeet.  Let’s see…my third pick is, drum roll please…(name redacted)
Jay:  Why didn’t the Secret Service hit on her?  Anyhoodle, my next pick is, (name redacted)
Matt:  I don’t know her.
Jay:  Well, come Sunday, you will see her; know her; and love her.
Matt:  Okay my last pick.  The Dame of the Danes…One Miss (name redacted)
Jay:  She seems like a nice girl. And my final pick while you hand me the chopsticks…One Miss (name redacted)

Matt:  That’s a pretty good line-up.
Jay:  Well hell yeah.
Matt: We do good work.
Jay:  Hello?  Of course.

Matt:  And on IWS Radio Sunday at Noon ET, we will be doing the Prom Show?
Jay:  It’s gonna be huge, and I think we are prepared.
Matt:  But we didn’t talk about it
Jay and Matt:  (silence)
Jay and Matt:  Yeah we’re ready.

See you Sunday on the Radio, and to check out our Babe choices, come back here on Sunday!!

3 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

The fish, much like Raj from What's Happening, had no soul. But, we do. That's for damn sure.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jayman: Pfffft. We overflowing in soul, and dripping in Awesome Sauce. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

Mike said...

'Official 2012 IWS Babe Draft'

Will there be a calendar?