What IWS Fans Are Saying

Friday, March 9, 2012

Matt Said, Jay Said XXIX


Matt negociações, Jay negociações, You ouvir.

Matt: “Rock me like a hurricane big guy!”
Jay: “I’m not sure I have enough energy for that.”
Matt: “Like a strong spring storm then?”
Jay: “I can handle that.”
Matt: “I bet you can.”
Jay: “I’ll rock you like Mitt is rocking Alabama.”
Matt: “He likes grits.”
Jay: “Y’all.”
Matt: “I bet there won’t be any video of Mitt hugging a black guy this week.”
Jay: “Oh hell no.”

Matt: “You sound a little stopped up.”
Jay: “Allergies and sinuses are killing me.”
Matt: “It’s that time of year.”
Jay: “I’m stopped up, hacking, sneezing, got a headache.”
Matt: “Awww that’s too bad.” *yawns*
Jay: “Did you just yawn?”
Matt: “Noooooo. Not at all. Just a little distracted.”
Jay: “Mmm Hmm”
Matt: “Did you see *name redacted's* new profile pic on Facebook.”
Jay: “No! I better check that out. ... Oh wow! And, an Iron Maiden t-shirt.”
Matt: “She’s just ridiculously cute.”
Jay: “And, she posted a Romones video.”
Matt: “I hate the Ramones, but it doesn’t bother me that she loves them.”
Jay: “How can you hate the Ramones?”
Matt: “Oh, it’s easy.”

Jay: “I’m already tired of hearing about this Kony dude.”
Matt: “Who is this guy.”
Jay: “He’s an African Warlord who uses child soldiers.”
Matt:! “And? That’s not exactly a new thing.”
Jay: “Well, some group is after him and now everyone is on the bandwagon.”
Matt: “It’s probably too full for me to jump on it then.”
Jay: “I thought K-O-N-Y was a radio station in New York.”
Matt: “Stay with us on K-O-N-Y as we rock the night away!”
Jay: “Turns out it’s a country station in Utah.”
Matt: “I bet they spell country with a ‘K’”
Jay: “KONY Kountry is very close to ‘corny’ country.”
Matt: “That I would listen to!”

Matt: “What are we gonna do for Sunday?”
Jay: “Well, we could just hang out and chat.” *yawn*
Matt: “Don’t YOU start that!”
Jay: “I have no control over it.”
Jay: “Anyway, we could talk about Spring, getting ripped off again...”
Matt: “Ripped off?
Jay: “Oh yeah, another one of the big guys stole something from us.”
Matt: “We’re gonna have to do something about this.”
Jay: “We’ll definitely talk about this.”
Matt: “Damn right. We can also update lent, talk about Darryl Parks too.”
Jay: “Right, because he likes us. So does Adrianne Curry.”
Matt: “There’s lots to talk about.”
Jay: “We’ll call it “Sunday Picnic.”
Matt: “I’ll bring the ants.”
Jay: “I hate the outdoors.”
Matt: “Because bugs are yucky?”  
Jay: *shudders* “Yes”
Matt: “Pussy”  

So, there you have it. Don’t forget to listen to I’m With Stupid on Sunday at 12 Noon ET as we have a Sunday Picnic. Remember, if you don’t listen then you hate Jesus and America.

And puppies.

12 comments:

Dana said...

Ants? I eat ants for an appetizer!

Okay ... that was a little creepy ...

I'm With Stupid said...

Will I be able to get around the open-container laws when we have our picnic tomorrow? Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Unknown said...

Thinking about going to Portugal now.

It's your fault.

Mike said...

I'm sorry. I was looking at a picture. What did you say?

Jo said...

Whenever I'm out in nature, I think Gee, this is nice. I shouldn't hate nature. But then later I'll realize I have 15 mosquito bites and one of them is on my eyelid.

I'll bring napkins to the picnic.

Grand Crapaud said...

I like Portugal. That's why.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! You both ROCK!!! Tamra :) <3

I'm With Stupid said...

Katy: Portugal is a beautiful place full of beautiful people!

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: You're so easily distracted.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Jo: Every single bug there will takes a nip out of me when I'm out in nature. That's why I don't do it.

Napkins! Good idea. I always forget those.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Grand: And that's more than enough reason.

Jay

I'm With Stupid said...

Tamra: Oh no! THANK YOU! Rock on sexy babe! \m/

Jay