What IWS Fans Are Saying

Monday, March 12, 2012

Jesus Christ Resurrected and So Am I

I had a bad week last week, and this week was starting off with a stench of a mood as well, however…

When I am in a bad mood or a funk, there are three things to which I retreat, until things improve.

The first source of comfort and equilibrium inducing harmony?

Pictures of Mindy Silvers:



The second?  Bacon…


And the third thing that comforts me, is my love for music.

Yeah, I know…Sometimes I may seem to be a complete Visigoth who has no more appreciation for the arts than Rick Santorum does for a hot, drunk chick who is taking birth control, however...

When I get really low down, I write poetry, polemics, and most of all…music.

And when Easter is but a full moon and two days away, I write music about my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. So let it be written; so let it be done…I have re-crafted a good song for you today.

Ladies and Gentlemen…The Resurrection of Jesus Christ…with Music and a Video.  Say Amen!!


And folks, if that wasn’t enough entertainment for you, Jayman and I did a radio show yesterday…Uh-Huh…none of ya showed for the show, but Jo, but we did it, and it was hilarious.

So if you’d like to listen as we made fun of Romney, Santorum, Paula Deen, and a cast of other stupid people while having a picnic, you can listen here:

                                                                                                       
A nice, pleasant to read, and hear post that is easy on the eyes, as we begin another Daylight Saving Time season.

I personally, and on behalf of IWS, would like to thank the uber-lovely Miss Silvers for agreeing to appear on our website today and being a good, non-uptight person.

Have a great week, and as always…

Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Email:  neshobadude@yahoo.com
Twitter:  @mattmaniws

8 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Hola Mindy! How YOU doin'?


That video is your best ever dude.

Jay

Mike said...

Awesome song. Of course you're going to give all the profits to the church, right?

I'm With Stupid said...

Jay: Thank ya, although I felt like I was putting together a Cecile B. DeMille epic. Jeez. Cheers Jayman!!

Matt-Man

I'm With Stupid said...

Mike: Do you really to need to ask that of a virtuous man such as I? Of course not. Cheers Mike!!

Matt-Man

A Beer for the Shower said...

So are you going to show us the dance that goes along with the Resurrection? I'm hoping it's a very tasteless dance that involves you spreading your arms like you're getting crucified. Am I right?

I'm With Stupid said...

Beer: Ha. Of course it does, and if you have a hot partner to work with the Mary Magdalene move is Broadway good. Cheers Beer!!

Matt-Man.

P.S. Wait til' you see the sequel music video..."Nazarean Dandy". It will knock your socks off.

The Bastard King of England said...

This is awesome, dude! She is uberlovely!

I'm With Stupid said...

Bastard: Thanks, and yes she is. She is also young enough to be my daughter. Cheers Bastard!!

Matt-Man